5

I walked out of the doctors office and smiled, I am pregnant 100 % now and I don't now how I feel, I mean I know how I feel happy for sure but like what do people think when they are 16 and happy to be pregnant.

I laughed "holy shit" I called Zach "baby I just got the best results" I heard him yell and I laughed a little "I love you so fucking much" I smiled "I love you too baby, I'm going to school for the rest of the day and then I'll be over okay "

"babe the boys are so happy, okay I love you and I'll see you after school" I smiled to myself "then we can work on your school" I heard laughing in the background "WE ARE GOING TO BE UNCLES". I smiled and laughed as did Zach "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHRF"

"I love you bye baby", "I love you more babe".

--
I walked out of school and drove over to the why don't we boys house, I texted Zach I was there and he came running out to me smiling "it's my pregnant baby" I laughed and kissed him as all the guys came running up to us, engulfing us into a huge group hug. "Okay guys" I said as everybody back up "baby let's facetime my parents and tell them" I nodded at Zach as we walked up to his room and I took a deep breath.

"What if they aren't happy that we decided to do this and they want me to get rid of it" Zach shook his head "I talked to my parents and asked them if it was a good time to want a baby with you and of course they said we shouldn't but they know we would be great parents so they wouldn't kill us if it happen" I nodded

"wanna go out to dinner tonight with my parents to tell them" he nodded as he pressed the facetime button on his mom's contact name and I texted my mom back telling her that we would meet her at this certain restaurant tonight.

As myta popped up on the screen so did Reese, "hey Zach I thought you were busy tonight and couldn't facetime" he laughed "change of plans we have some very exciting news to tell you and dad, where is he" myta looked at us weird as Zach father came into the camera frame and waved.

"Can Reese and Ryan maybe go upstairs" myta and Josh nodded as they made them go upstairs, "so I'm here with Loren say hi baby" I moved to where they could see me and waved "hey mama herron and Papa herron" they had laughed at the nicknames I had given then years ago.

"Hey sweetie how are you and your parents" I smiled at myta "good we are all great" she smiled "yeah anyways remember when I told you two about wanting to have a kid and you said go for it" they nodded very slowly "well Lorens pregnant" they both went wide eyed and hugged each other

"Your not lying right" I shook my head notice went to the doctor today and found out it was 100%" myta smiled and laughed "I know I'm not supposed to be happy but I so am, I don't know how I supposed to feel" I nodded "I know what you mean.

Josh just stood there, still not knowing what to say "congratulations both of you" he finally said after a few minutes of him being quite "I can't wait to see how amazing this kid turns out with amazing parents like you two" Zach smiled "well we have to go, we telling get her parents tonight" they nodded and blew kisses as Zach blew one back.