16

I took a deep breath as I looked around the apartment, Zach and I got everything put up and it's our first place together "what's are you thinking about baby" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "dinner" he laughed and kissed my head.

"I love you" he said giving me a quick kiss, "I love you more" he smiled as I sat down and he held my hands "I have to go back to LA for like two days" I nodded "when" he laughed a little "the plane leaves tomorrow" I smiled "okay, it's your job Zach I knew this was going to happen" he smiled.

There was a knock at the door and Zach went got it, his friends had walked in "hey Loren" I smiled at Brandon "where's Zach" he pointed behind him "we are going to play soccer" I nodded.

"Reese is coming over and staying the night don't forget" I called after them as they walked out of the apartment, "Okay baby".

I started cooking some dinner, I made extra from Brandon, Matt, and Reese; as I was finishing up Zach walked in with his friends and Reese "your sweaty put me down" I heard Reese's say as I turned to see Zach holding her.

"Why I missed my little sister" she laughed "you're crazy" he laughed and put her down as he kissed my cheek "you are sweaty" he laughed "just how you like me" I rolled my eyes as Brandon and Matt ohhhed.

"Go put Reese's stuff up for her please" he nodded and Reese went with him, Brandon did a whip sound as Zach turned around and flipped him off.

I made Reese and I a plate as I sat both down on the table, "boys come get you food" I said as I sat out three plates and three forks. We all sat down and ate as I phone went off "hold on" I said as I got up.

"Hey Lynn", "Loren hey I was wondering since you're back in Texas wanna take some pictures" I laughed, Lynn was my photographer and videographer till I moved out to LA.

"I'd love too, when?" I heard her flipping through some pages "this weekend", "sounds perfect" she laughed "Okay see you at my place around 12:00" I wrote it down on a sticky note "great see you then".

I finished my food and started cleaning up, everybody was done and messing around in the living area, "alright Zach we better head out" Brandon said as him and Matt left.

"Okay Reese, bedtime" she got up and walked to the bedroom Zach walked over to me and gave me a kiss "I love you" I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too, go shower please" he nodded and walked off to the bathroom, I went and laid down I messed around on my phone when Zach came out of the bathroom.

"When are you going to start vlogging" he asked as he slipped some underwear on "tomorrow" he nodded and laid down.