23

"Okay YouTube, this is my baby and this is my boyfriend" Zach laughed and kissed me, "what's happening today babe" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know you dragged me out of bed and said can you help me with this video baby" I laughed.

"We are going to be reacting to people reacting finding out that I'm pregnant" he nodded, "have you already seen some videos" I shook my head, "well I saw one and the girl was like crying when she found out and then it made me cry and I dm here and then we did the little um... video chat on instagram and talked for like an hour, shoutout to you Maddie you're dope" Zach laughed.

"I love that you get so excited to talk to your supporters, like when you lay down and you're going through your dms, your like oh babe look how cute she is" I laughed and I finished turning on my computer.

"She is kicking hard today again" Zach placed his hand on my stomach, "Hey princess how are you today beautiful, you heard momma and I were filming today and wanted to say hi huh" he kissed my stomach and then me "you're adorable" he laughed.

———

"Okay what's up, so if you follow me on Instagram I ask y'all if I should react to this video because I've been too scared to watch it lol, they announced they were pregnant a month ago, yeah yeah I know, anyway you guys said yes so let's do it" he paused the video.

"Babe I really didn't think us getting pregnant would really matter to our fans, I get we are having a kid but like why is it a huge deal" I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know because they are happy for us".

I started the video as our video also started playing, it was just me talking about all of it, when I finally said the words she paused the video "I know this sounds weird but I was hoping she was pregnant, I noticed that they started to hang out more together at night, like she would post Snapchat of them cuddling or there legs you know"

"She normally wouldn't stay the night with Zach but like over a course of two months She was sleeping over a ton and in her story's and stuff there were always clothes on the edge of the bed and floor around them, and it wasn't like clothes you would take off normally"

"Like there would be Zach's underwear in her room, or her bra and underwear, sometimes it was her shirt. It's not like we didn't already know they were sleeping together I mean they are 16 year olds and have been dating for literally ever so like duh!" I laughed

"Oh shit, we literally never checked our Snapchats to see if we had clothes just laying around all over the place" Zach shook his head, "we were honestly too tried too" he turned and winked at the camera as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm 14 weeks pregnant" she smiled and paused the video again, "here's my thing, why'd they wait so freaking long to tell us, and Zach posted a photo of her belly before they told us which tripped me the fuck out, I was confused and crying".

She continued with the video, "that was cute as shit and I cannot wait for a baby soon, I wanted to say really fast, Loren, Zach if you guys ever see this I love you and I'm meeting Zach on tour, I can't wait to see him, also Loren when that tour come you better believe I'm coming to see you". I smiled "I can't wait to see you either girl" I said as I winked.

————

"This girl in the next video I met and I think her and Zach met too, but when we met I had a bad day and I was going to the airport to pick Zach up from the airport you know? She asked me to take a quick picture and of course I did yes and we talked while I was waiting for Zach and she just made my day a million times better, she left before Zach came though" Zach nodded as I played the video.

"Hey bitchessssss my parents are pregnant and we are going to react to the video because yeah" I laughed, "can we appreciate how good they look honestly, Loren looks like she just got down with school but like not you know?" Zach nodded "I agree with her" I rolled my eyes at Zach.

"I'm 14 weeks pregnant" her face lit up, she had a huge smile on her face, "that's cute, woah I can't believe that there is going to be a mini Zach running around soon, I also don't really know how we should feel about that" she laughed as there was a knock at her door, "what" she called out as somebody burst through her door.

"ZACH AND LOREN ARE PREGNANT" she laughed and nodded as she pointed to her computer, "I'm reacting to the video" I laughed, "that's cute, funny and cute"
————

"Okay one more and then Zach and I have this appointment to go to" he looked at me weird, "appointment?" He asked as I laughed "baby for the sonogram" he nodded "I get to see my princess again" he got up and did a little happy dance as I laughed.

—————

"Loren I love you and I'm proud of you" I smiled as the guy had ended the video "he's trying to get with you" I rolled my eyes "there a photo of him and his boyfriend kissing in the background babe" he shrugged his shoulder "baby you're so hot everyone wants you" I rolled my eyes, "Okay on that note guys I love you and I'll see you soon".

————