13

"Yeah we found a great apartment down in Texas" I told my parents as I placed my bag in my room "oh yeah" I nodded "we move in next month, it's super close to myta and then" my mom smiled "your happy that your moving there right, you are t going to hate me because I didn't want you here in LA" I shook my head.

"Zach and I were talking and we didn't want to raise our kid without you guys and his parents and since y'all are moving back down there anyway there's not point other than Zach's work to stay here right" my mom frowned "I hate that Zach's not going to be close to LA" I laughed.

"He said he would take a four hour plane road over y'all not seeing our kid a lot" I laughed a little after I finished the sentence "I guess your dad can get you some boxes tomorrow and you can start packing, then when we get down to Texas we can go decor shopping" I nodded.

"When are you and dad moving down there", "a month an a half" I nodded "so like three weeks after me that isn't bad, I can survive with myta if I need any help" they smiled at me.

"Well get some sleep, it's late" I nodded as I looked to see it was already midnight "did Zach get back alright" I nodded "I told him to text me when he made it to the boys house, he had to Uber because the guys were asleep".

"We could have taken him" I shook my head "he said he didn't want us going out of our way" my mom laughed "well get some sleep" they walked out and shut my door.

Zach: baby I'm home, told the guys we had some exciting news to tell them when you get here tomorrow.

Loren: my parents are cool with it and okay what time do you want me over?

Zach: just whenever

Loren: okay, I love you goodnight

Zach: I love you more, tell my baby in there I love them too goodnight.

I laughed a little and plugged my phone to my charger, I laid down and looked up and my roof, I'm going to have a kid at 16, I'm moving to Texas in less than a month, I get to do it all with the love of my life.

I honestly wouldn't trade my life for anything else because Ive never wanted anything more.