21

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are baby" I smiled a so turned over in bed to see Zach "hey baby" I kissed him and he smiled at me, "hi beautiful how's my princess in there" I smiled "kicking, wanna feel" he nodded and I grabbed his hands and placed them on my stomach.

Once he felt her kick he smiled and kissed me "she's a hard kicker, going to a great soccer player if she wants too" I laughed and nodded "definitely" there was a knock on the door and I went to get up but Zach stopped me.

He got up and answered the door, I sat up and laid pillows against the headboard so my back wasn't straight up against it, I took a sip out of the water bottle that was by the bed and Zach walked in.

"Hey baby who was it" he laughed as the rest of the guys walked in, "how's our niece in there" I laughed as I got up and hugged them "what are you guys doing here" I sat back down as they sat in the bed also "well we had some press to do down here before we all go our different ways" I nodded as Zach kissed my cheek.

"I'll late y'all check up baby, I'll cook some food" I smiled and he walked out of the room, "can we ask you a huge favor" I nodded and Daniel "we need you to do this interview with Zach" I looked at them weird.

"Does Zach know" they all nodded, "yeah he just doesn't want you to" I looked at them weird "why not" Daniel shrugged "all he said was that's didn't want to bring you to an interview is all" I nodded "I guess it's because when we first went public with our relationship I said that I rather not be in interviews".

"What do you guys need me for?" They shook their head, "the fans want to see you're bump since your latest video and all" I went wide eyed "last time I went outside I got made fun of being pregnant" they all looked at me weird.

"WHAT! Who did" I turned to Zach, "oh baby calm I can't take a few 13 years olds, come sit" he handed me a plate of eggs, strawberries, grapes, and blackberries. I kissed him and turned to the guys, "so when is this interview" Zach scoffed.

"Really guys, you asked her about it" they all looked to Zach, "baby why did you think I wouldn't do it" I asked as I ate my food "because I rather not have you deal with them throwing slut comments at you the whole time"

"Baby they won't" he shook his head, "they will and I asked you guys not do this and went and did exactly this" he rolled his eyes as the guys looked to them "they want to see her belly, they won't say anything bad to her, to her face" Zach shook his head.

"You never know that" I laughed "baby if you don't want me that bad then I won't go okay baby" he smiled "no, you can if you want too" he kissed me as I feed him a strawberry "You two make me miss Christina"