24

"No baby don't leave me" Zach laughed and got up, "baby I'll be gone an hour, maybe two I swear you'll be asleep and won't even know I'm gone" I nodded my head
"I will know, she kicks a lot when you leave us" he smiled and kissed me "baby I will be back soon I swear on it, I'll bring you and my little girl some breakfast".

I kissed him and my hand rested on the back of his neck, my other hand went up the bottom of his shirt and traced his v-line, "oh baby I would love to continue this but we both know I can't. I'll make it up to you tonight baby" I laid back and sighed "there better be extra bacon or I'm going to be mad baby" he laughed and nodded.

"Extra bacon with my going downstairs in the side, can't wait baby" I laughed and rolled over in bed "I love you, be safe and I'll see you when you get home" I said as he looked at me.

"I love both of you more, I'm always safe and I already can't wait to see your beautiful face again baby" his phone rang as he rolled his eyes. He gave me another kiss "the boys are going to kill me if I'm late, bye baby" I waved and waited till the door shut.

I quickly got up and made sure he locked the door, I laid back down and fell asleep into Zach got back home, well at least tried too. Our baby kept kicking and it really was hurting so I would dose off of ten to fifteen minutes and then she would kick hard and I'd be awake again.

She does this a lot when Zach isn't around, I guess she can just sense that he isn't here and she throws a fit, when he leaves for the weekend it will be like this for the first day and then she calms down.

I rubbed my belly, "it's okay baby, daddy going to be back soon I promise, mommy is here" I picked up my phone and went live on Instagram, "hey guy" I said as people piled into it.

"So this little girl her has been missing her daddy today, he needed to run off for about an hour to do a press thing and she has been kicking up a storm" I laughed to myself as there were a bunch of comments about how they can't wait for a mini Zach running around or that I was glowing from my pregnancy.

"Let's answer some questions" I looked through picking out ones that wouldn't mess with Zach's life, "why'd Zach and I choose to move back to Texas, um... my parents moved back down here and obviously Zach's parents live here so we thought it would be the best decision if we moved back down here so if we ever needed them they were here"

"Am I happy, extremely, Ive never been this happy in my life and it's the best feeling, I went from have dark days and feeling like I was stuck to having Zach, he brightened my dark days up, not all the way but just enough for me to see. Now I don't have dark days, between y'all and Zach and my little bundle of joy growing in me, how could I ever be sad"

"Why'd you and Zach decide that now was a good time to have a baby, Zach and I have a love that you just know when you see it that it's going to last, we knew soon or later that we were going to have kids and be married, move back down to Texas and we know that this baby will only make our love grow stronger. We decided that we didn't want to wait to start our life and even if we are 17 we still wanted our own life and this was a way of starting it"

"How does it feel laying in bed with the one guy a million girls want, I don't blame them, being in Zach's arms are like heaven and it's my safe place. I feel like if we could just stay in bed all day watching Netflix and cuddling that would be the best day of my life, aside from my daughter being born of course"

I took a deep breath, "well Zach's due home soon so I'm going to go ahead and get off, I love you guys and hope you have an amazing day" I blew a kiss and turned the live off. I laid back thinking I could get an extra 15 to 20 minuets if sleep before Zach's actually gets him but my phone rang, I looked down and quickly answered it.

"Hey Myta, what's up" Reese laughed in the background before she could answer "I'm cooking dinner tonight and I was wondering if you and Zach would like to join tonight" I smiled, "absolutely what time should we be there" I heard the door unlock and Zach walk it.

"8:00 is okay" I heard a few more footsteps and knew that the guys are here, "sounds perfect, tell Reese Zach and I cannot wait to see her" she laughed "will do, bye bye" i said bye and hung up.

Zach walked in "gotta let the guys out real fast" I nodded and smiled and he left but came back shortly after, he sat on the bed and laid out the food "I missed you baby" he said. I smiled and kissed him "Myta invited us over tonight, we have to leave at 7 and I missed you so much".

"Well, for now, breakfast as promised, extra bacon and I'll shower while you eat and I'll be right back" I smiled and kissed him as he ran off to the bathroom.

By time I was finished with the food Zach was done with the shower, "cuddles?" I asked as he laughed nodded "of course beautiful"