26

"What?" Daniel groaned over the phone "baby's coming" I said and hung up as I called my mom, "sweetheart" she asked "baby's coming" I yelled again and hung up hearing a what.

I went to call Lorens mom but my called back "don't ever hang up on me, Loren went into labor", "yeah we are at the hospital, she in the room now" I heard my dad wake up.

"Loren's in labor, I'll go to the hospital stay here with the kids" I didn't hear anything else but my mom moving "I'll be there soon, call Lorens parents baby" I smiled "I love you" I said and she replied with an I love you too. I called Lorens mom.

"Hey Zach" she said, she still had her eyes closed and was slowly falling asleep in bed, "hi Lorens in labor" I could hear her shoot up in bed "Okay, we'll be right there" she hung up as Daniel texted me

"Call me back fucker" I called Daniel back, "text could have been a little nicer" I heard him scoffed "you can't just call me and tell me that the baby's coming and not give me anymore information about it Zach".

"We went into labor about 20 minuets ago, I was calling so that you guys knew where I was at when I didn't show up for the interview tomorrow" I heard Daniel sigh "Okay look I got you covered for the interview, I'll wake the guys up and tell them, we'll be there in about 30" I shook my head.

"No dude, y'all gotta wake up early, just tell the guys and come by after the interview, the doctor said that Loren might be in labor for a couple of hours" I heard a light okay, "I'll take to our managers tomorrow" I smiled "great, look I gotta go" I heard him nod

"I'll see you tomorrow man"
————

"Where's Zach today" the interviewer asked us as we all smiled, "Zach is at the hospital with Loren, she went into labor about 3 an this morning and as of now there isn't a baby" she smiled.

"Really, that's amazing, are you all going to go see them" Jonah nodded "yes we actually are later" she smiled "well congratulations to them"

———-

"Loren sweetheart, we got here as fast as we could" I smiled at my mom, "hey mom" I said as she kissed my cheek "does it hurt" I shrugged my shoulders "not really, the contractions are actually pretty far from each other and that's good for right now I guess" she nodded and smiled.

"Zach's talking to Myta, josh couldn't make it" I nodded "well who's gonna watch Reese and Ryan of both of them are here right" they both nodded. My dad kissed my head as Zach and his mom walked in "Myta hi" I said as she gave me a hug "josh said he would bring Reese and Ryan by later" I smiled.

————

"Where Loren" jack asked, "she's in the room" Zach said as he took the sandwich the boys had brought him, "hows everything going?" Daniel asked as they all sat down in the waiting room, "well her contractions are still far apart, she's been in labor for 12 hours and the doctors are thinking that's she might not give birth till the morning" they all nodded.

"Are you ready, you're only a few hours away from becoming a father" corbyn asked, "I'm ready, but guys I need you to do me a huge favor" they all looked at Zach, "what?" Jonah asked.

"I didn't get enough time to build the crib, do you guys think that you can do it for me while I'm here" jack laughed and nodded "yeah, but you owe us" I laughed and handed them the apartment keys "thanks guys".

————

"Hello Loren, are we feeling alright" I nodded "just wanna hold my baby is all" the doctor smiled, "hopefully in a few hours you will, now the nurses said that your contractions have gotten a lot closer within the last hour so I'll have somebody in to check up on you every hour" I nodded as Zach held my hand.

"Is it a normal thing that I've been in labor for 16 hours now" she smiled and nodded "I knew someone who was in labor for 23 hours" my eyes went wide "I don't believe you will be, your contractions say your little girl wants out faster" I smiled and nodded.

The doctor walked out and Zach kissed my cheek, "did your mom leave" he shook his head "she went out with your parents to get some food, they said they'll be back in a few" I smiled.

"Does it hurt?" He asked and I shook my head, "I mean only when I have a contraction, it's just uncomfortable really" he nodded and rubbed my belly "I'll hold you soon darling" I kissed him.

—————

"Okay why is nobody telling me what the hell is going on" Zach asked Myta as she shook her head, "hi where in the hell are you taking my girlfriend" Zach asked the nurse as they helped Loren sit in the other bed "baby calm down" she let out a groan "we need to go now, heartbeat is dropping fast" was all the said before Loren was being rushed out of the room.

Zach had missed the little part because he had taken a nap in the car while he was waiting for their parents "mom I need to know what's happening with Loren, they aren't telling me anything" he said freaking out.

"Baby, I'll go find her doctors, stay here with Reese and your dad" he nodded as Myta ran off to check Lorens doctor.

————

"Okay, baby I need you to stay calm" Lorens mom said as she watched them slowly put the medicine in her body, "momma where's Zach, they said they were gonna tell him, where is he" Loren was scared.

"Loren, I need you calm please" the doctor said while looking between screens, "I need Zach, I-I-I- I can't do this without him" the doctors nodded as one eyeballed to the door and one doctor ran out.

"Okay Loren listen to me, Zach is coming right now but I need to do this c-section or this baby is not making it out, she is in distress and she is getting worse because you aren't calm" I nodded.

"Stay calm and everything will be fine I swear" I nodded and started to breath, "Okay my assistant just went to get Zach, he's coming but I'm sorry I have to start now okay" I nodded.

————

Zach walked to my side and kissed my head, "baby hey" he said as I smiled "did they tell you" he nodded "she's gonna make it, I swear on it baby" I nodded as he held my shoulder but I couldn't feel it. I felt his presence next to me and that's all that I needed to feel safe and calm.

Once a heard our babies cry I smiled, the doctor took a deep breath as she went and checked her eyes, ears, and made sure she was healthy.

"Okay, here is your healthy baby girl" she said handing Zach our baby as I cried a little.