8

As I pulled up to the boys house Zach was waiting outside for me, shirtless "hello handsome" I said kissing him as he hugged me "Hey beautiful" he said back as we walked inside "let us see the belly bump" I laughed as I looked to the guys.

"Well hello to you too" I pulled up my shirt a little as they all smiled as they saw my bump, Zach rubbed it "woah my baby is in there" I laughed and nodded as I put my shirt back down, "let's go make this YouTube video baby" he nodded as we walked upstairs "you boys coming or do y'all want to skip out" they shook their heads no "we're going to let y'all tell this one."

once I had the camera set up zach and I set down and i gave him a kiss before we started "I love you" I smiled as I turned to the camera "I love you more" he kissed my cheek as we both sat down.

"Hey guys it me again, I'm here to make a video and it's going to be a kinda different one. Now if you saw this boys tweet yesterday then you already know what this is and you probably like shut up and get on with it, and if you didn't see his tweet I am 14 weeks pregnant." Zach was looking at me the whole time smiling.

"Here a few things I want to say before every starts hating on me okay,
1. We are both in 10th making us sophomores
2. We actually talk to our parents before we tried to get pregnant and we had a conversation about why we would and why we should wait
3. We did not get pregnant on accident, this was all plan out and we couldn't be more excited for this baby
4. If you hate that I'm having a baby at this age, then please don't support me because I don't care to her negative comments about what I choose to do with my life" Zach nodded as he kissed me.

"I want to say, that obviously I know I'm going to marry Loren, she makes me so happy and I couldn't sit here and do what I do without her. She makes my whole world spin and I couldn't ask for a bigger blessing other than her and our children" I smiled at Zach "awe baby I want to marry you too" he kissed me and we laughed.

"We have everything worked out for when the baby comes, I'm actually going to move in with the boys and Zach, then we zach and I are old enough we will get our own apartment" he nodded "what about school babe" I nodded.

"I will be looking into online schools that I can go into for the next few months but other than that till I'm sitting in a hospital bed pushing my kid out I will be attending alternate school through my high school" Zach nodded as his phone went off.

"Mom wants to FaceTime" he answer the phone and he pointed the phone to where I could see it "hey can we call you back Loren and I are kinda in the middle of filming the pregnancy announcement" Myta smiled "oh yeah sure, Loren I saw the picture Zach posted and are you really already showing" I nodded.

"Next week I'll be 15 weeks" she smiled "oh my god, promise me I will get to see your belly before the baby in person soon" I nodded "absolutely mama herron, zach and I were thinking about making a trip down there soon" she smiled.

"Oh that would be amazing" Zach laughed "Okay momma I'll call you with those details later I love you and I'll talk to you later" he blew a kiss as did myta "love you" they hung up and he looked at me.

"Please please please can we go visit your family soon, I miss Reese and Ryan and myta and josh" he smiled "fine I'll get the plane tickets for next weekend when you have spring break" I smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you, I love you" he laughed "I love you too now finish your video" I nodded.

"I actually got put into alternate school because I was pregnant and I have Saturday school till I have my baby, I also am not allowed to attend school this past week because I'm pregnant and they don't want to show teen pregnancy in schools".

"For right now guys that all I have to share with you and I hope that you will want to keep up with Zach, me, and our baby as we move along on this beautiful trip called life" I smiled at Zach as he gave me a kiss.

"Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouNow my username is lorenismyname of all of those or to make it easy for you link to all social media's are in my description, along with Zach's of course. I hope you have an amazing rest of the day and I wish everybody the best goodbye"

—————

Zach and I laid down in bed reading all the comments to my YouTube video we post the other night.

Username: I stan
Loren: we love and stan ❤️

Username: she is going to pop out the cutest herron, well aside from Reese of course
Loren: you got that right 👌🏻

Username: let's talk about when Zach's mom call and they literally had a conversation like she was her mom, it really showed me they definitely are getting married.
Loren: myta is my second mom, I love her to death and we are like totally goals 😂

Username: when she begged Zach to take her to see HIS family, we love a true girlfriend
Loren: his family is the most perfect people in the world and Zach loves when I want to see them.

Username: can we talk about how happy they both are
Loren: we are both so happy of having such supportive fans and and big family like you guys how couldn't we be happy ❤️

Username: she is glowing, and she is so confident in saying she is pregnant
Loren: I wanted to be so bad... I love showing it off. Having a baby with the love of your life is like indescribable

Username: the way Zach look at her is the way I want my future husband to look at me
Loren: he says he looks at his whole world when he looks at me.

Username: aye boys if you ain't treating me like Zach is treating life I hope you know your going to be out the door.
Loren: 😂 when he is the one you will know, just keep your eyes opened

Username: I love how she was like if you don't want to support me then leave but nobody left because we knew she was going to shock us with some amazing news soon, I was kinda expecting a tour tho
Loren: pregnant tour?? Jk soon though I swear I want to meet all of you beautiful souls and hug you till you can even with me.