20

"Zach congratulations on the pregnancy" he smiled, "thank you" the interviewer nodded as the crowd in front awed, "now were you guys really planning it or did it happen out of random" the boys laughed.

They were obviously at an interview in LA and it was being live-streamed so of course I was watching it but sadly I was in Texas rather than LA.

"Yes we totally planned everything out, we actually talked to our parents before we um.. tried and we talked to them about it and we talk to the rest of the group" they all nodded, "do we know the gender yet" before Zach could nod his head yes the whole crowd had said yes.

"Um.. hehe yes I'm having a little girl" the smile of his face was so big and genuine, "and she due when?" Zach thought for a second "Loren is 27 weeks, which is five months and four weeks" everybody was shocked that he knew the months and weeks I was due till but they don't know he keeps a count down.

"Wow, got that on the dot" he laughed, "I actually have a calendar in our living room and I have a little countdown, I just can't wait to hold my child" the guys smiled.

"And as a band how do we feel about it" Daniel laughed, "we are super happy for them and wish the best to come, we are family so it's like our brothers girlfriend is pregnant" the crowd laughed. "Loren is going to be an amazing mother and we know that she is going to take care of Zach and this baby amazingly" corbyn said.

"Beside if they ever need help we are here, their parents are there" I smiled as Zach smiled at his shoes, "Okay last question, "do we have a name picked out" Zach laughed.

"We are bouncing around on a few but we do not have a name right now, I couldn't sit here and tell you that I'm naming my daughter Taylor" the boys laughed. The rest of the interview went on talking about the album release and the new tour dates that we're adding to their last tour.

They talk about the fans and getting to meet so many, once the interview came to and end I have pulled out my vlog camera "did anybody watch the live streaming of the boys interview, gosh they looked so happy talking about meeting you guys and it really made my heart melt, to see how you guys support them and believe in them as much as their parents and girlfriends is amazing".

"Zach constantly tells me about you guys and the smile on his face is the biggest, so thank you for supporting them and sticking with them, that's just amazing and they love y'all. Each one of y'all, so much and they can't wait to meet more of you".

My phone went off and I looked to see it had been my assistant "this radio wants to talk to you, can you come to the office", "be there in ten"

————-

"Hello" I said answering the phone, "hi is this Loren Coleman", "this is she".
"Sorry to bother but we are interviewing why don't we today, I said in a old interview that next time Zach was here I would get a message from you to him, I was wondering if I could get one" I was a bit shocked.

"Absolutely, what would you like me to say" he giggled a little, obvious he was doing a happy dance, "just whatever you want", "um okay."  "Whenever you want".

"Hey Zach, it's Loren I miss you and I can't wait to see you in a few days, the baby's been kicking, I guess I'm not the only one who is missing you. Have an amazing day baby, I love you so so much and I can't wait to see your handsome face soon" he hit a button, "thank you so so much" I smiled "no problem".

————

Zach's POV

"And today we have why don't we here" the guys and me all cheered along as he went on to talk and ask us questions, a lot about the upcoming album, he asked us questions about tour and the fans.

"Okay so Zach we know your girlfriend Loren is about six months pregnant, we know that you haven't seen her in about a week right" I nodded "a week an a half yes" I frowned as the guys laughed, "well we talked to her earlier and she wanted to say some stuff to you".

"No way" I giggled as he nodded and pressed a button, just hearing her voice was like I could picture her saying all this while rubbing her stomach and laying down on my chest.

"Hey Zach, it's Loren I miss you and I can't wait to see you in a few days, the baby's been kicking, I guess I'm not the only one who is missing you. Have an amazing day baby, I love you so so much and I can't wait to see your handsome face soon" I smiled as he turned it off, "she is the cutest person in the world" I said.

"Anything you would like to say back" I nodded, "baby I love you so much, I can't wait to see my little princess and tell her that daddy's coming home soon. I miss you and I'll see you in a few days, be safe I love you and my princess"

————

Lorens pov

I walked outside and locked the door, I walked down to the front office and got the mail as I was walking to my car a few girls were pointing and looking at me, the laughed.

"Isn't she young, what a slut" one whispered, "whispering about it doesn't mean I can't hear you, yeah I'm young and pregnant" they both looked shocked "I'm sorry" I nodded "don't say stuff if don't know anything about it" they nodded as I walked back to the car.

That is one of the most annoying parts of being pregnant and in public, it happens all then time, a lot from just getting looks, laughs, and a lot of mouth.