Introduction

OK, some of you many be familiar with my work on my page. In this story I will re-write the last Jedi book where I see fit, I might keep certain parts the same but I will right it in my own words. I am taking inspiration from the movie, the novel, the junior novel, some YouTube theory videos (Supercarlinbros, Screenrant, different Star Wars channels.) and most importantly my own imagination.

I don't own Star Wars, I have a few characters that I'll introduce further on in story that is mine and I'll let you know, but I don't own any characters that that character might mention or be related too. For characters that I've altered there story or created I'll release a profile at the end of the book so you know the changes, but only major characters or changes.

Just for reference, the original trilogy, the prequels, the Clone Wars, Rebels, the first season of the Mandalorian, Rogue One, and of course the Force Awakens are all canon to my story. Solo, the bad batch tv show, The Last Jedi, and The Rise Of Skywalker are not considered canon along with the plot of The Resistance, but Resistance stuff might still be mentioned. I might draw inspiration from other Star Wars media which will remain nameless. If ever there is a scene that contradicts the above mentioned canon I promise that is a thought out change that is needed for my plot. I hope you all enjoy.

June 2020 update: I have world built what happens next after this story ends, but don't actually have plans on writing a sequel (aka The Rise of Skywalker Re-write, which I would call The Balance of the Force, if I did write it.) I have no written down notes for what story wise happens next, but I do have a lot of what happens next for each character so I might write one-shots that depict little adventures of the cast that happen between the very end of this story and 36 ABY. If I write this though the stories are canon to my universe until they are not(as in I DO write a sequel and the stuff is the one-shots are either spoilers or just don't make sense in the story line as a whole.) So take the possibility one shots with a grain of salt.

Dec 2020 update: Here is the link to the my post-Last Jedi stories.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/253010938-star-wars-post-tlj-short-stories