the morning after

Emaline woke up in Kates' arms, happy and well rested. She hasn't slept like this in days, she rolled over in Kates' arms and pecked her lips which then turned into kate cupping her cheeks and pulling her closer. They were so involved in the kiss they didn't notice that her father had walked in.
"Morning sweet-oh... Ok..." Kate and Emaline pulled apart quickly.
"Shit dad!"
"Kate! Okay, first of all, don't swear second of all I don't care who you're with as long as you're happy."
"Thanks, dad."
"Well anyway you ladies have school in an hour, get ready so you won't be late."
Mr. Messner left and the two got up and got dressed quickly. They head downstairs to eat and then out the door to Emaline's car. When they got to school things seemed pretty unusual but they still went about their morning activities, Emaline catching up with her friends and kate going to A/V club to set up for the morning announcements. The morning went smoothly and all of their classes were okay, by lunch kate and Emaline had met up at Kates locker and went to the cafeteria. They ate and talk for a little while until McQuaid decided that he was going to out them to the whole school. He stood on the table and shouted, "I have an announcement and some of you may know this but I have reason to believe that Kate Messner and Emaline Addario are in a sinful and unnatural relationship!"
"Yeah, and what is that?" Some guy shouted.
"I saw them kissing the night the movie was released!" Some ignorant guy howled like a dog.
"So do you two like do threesomes or some shit?" Another guy shouts. Kate holds Emaline's hand to calm her down a little, kate squeezes it gently and stands up and walks to McQuaid. She gets up next to him and says, " yes this is true I am a lesbian, Emaline is my girlfriend and if you have a problem with us then you'll have to deal with it because we couldn't care less about what you say. I love her and I know she feels the same and right now that's all I need." She gets down from the table and walks back to Emaline. She pulls her into a quick kiss and then turns and leaves holding Emaline's hand.