Day 3

The sound of a guitar woke me up, I didn't even notice I was sleeping this late. It's eleven in the morning. I took a quick shower and put on my swimsuit, walking outside of my room only to find Harry having breakfast in the table outside, he has a pen in his hand while he holds the guitar secure in the other. 

"Is your second name Alarm Clock or something?" I ask while sitting in the chair in front of him. I'm noticing we are still anchored in St. Barts. 

"Good morning." He smiles when he notices me, he chuckles at my comment. "You're the one with a sleepy head." 

"Guilty." I say, grabbing a piece of watermelon that was on his plate of fruit and standing up. "I'm going to fetch me something to eat. Want something?" 

"You do know you can order anything from here and they will bring it to you, right?" He says, moving his tongue against the skin below his mouth.

"I know. But it isn't me." I say, stopping next to his chair. "New song?" 

"Kinda. Just felt inspired." He says with that raspy voice of his. I touch his naked shoulder reassuringly, guiding my way to the kitchen. 

For my surprise the kitchen was empty so I had a little time to myself to explore the kitchen. Since I'm not that hungry, I just grabbed milk and corn flakes and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I had my phone in my hand, reading the texts I haven't checked in nearly two days. I have at least twenty unread messages from my sister. 

I'm almost spit the cereal out of my mouth when I see the pictures she attached in the last messages she sent. What the fuck, that's me. 

That's Harry and me walking around while shopping, he was right, they were following us the whole time. This is so weird and scary. This pictures must be everywhere. 

"Oh, Hi. Didn't know you were here." Rachel says as soon as she steps inside of the kitchen, I move my eyes up from my phone. She is carrying a pile of clean towels. "Is there something wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." 

"Maybe I did. I..." I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling. I just, I haven't seen myself on the spot before. 

I feel actually kind of scared. 

"What do you mean?" She asks, placing the towels on the kitchen counter. I show her the picture my sister sent me, she raises her eyebrows but her face stays without showing any emotion. "Your first time, right?"

I nod my head, swiping and seeing another picture. This one is taken outside of the store, I was putting a hat on him and making him pose with a cigar in his mouth. 

"It feels strange. You know? I don't think I'm ready to start seeing my face all over the internet." I say, truthfully. I throw the rest of the cereal, I'm not even hungry anymore. "I'm going to get some air." 

"If you need anything, I'll be around." She says with a smile, I nod my head grabbing one of the towels she had and walk outside. I leave my phone inside, I don't want to look at it the rest of the day. 

Yesterday when we were walking around, I said to him to not pay attention to them, but I actually have never felt this before. I feel bad for him. I have never seen myself in a picture like this, taken by a paparazzi. I didn't even seen them until we were leaving, so it does gives me chills. Are they looking at us right now? 

Do they follow you every step you take? I kind of understand Harry now. Where's the privacy?

I lay in one of the deck chairs, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.