Day 6

I woke up today incredibly inspired. I needed to release everything I was feeling inside of me. The last two days has been a rollercoaster of emotions, more than I can content inside. So, this morning after I woke up next to Harry, I left his room and went to mine, grabbing my notepad and my pencils. I wish I would have brought a canvas, but I didn't know I was going to need them. 

Right now is noon, I'm on our deck sketching away my thoughts. I already painted the view in front of me, but now, I'm painting naked bodies, right now I'm doing the silhouette of a woman. She is covering her body private parts with one arm, but she now with the details I'm making she looks confident and mysterious. 

I focus a lot on her face, a little smirk on her lips. She is blushing, and somehow I feel identified with her. 

Out of nowhere, I feel a pair of arms sneaking around my waist while I'm sitting down on a stool while looking at the distance, the notepad resting on my legs. 

"Here's my girl." I hear Harry whisper to my ear, his face resting on the crook of my neck while I'm still looking at the sketch. "Why did you leave the bed?" 

"I... Felt inspired." I say, moving my face to look at his. 

"Can I see?" He asks lowly, I love being under his embrace. 

I move the notepad up for him to see. He looks over my shoulder and down to the book. He moves his hands and rest them on my legs. He places a kiss on the back of my naked shoulder, is now that I'm noticing I'm not wearing anything under the shirt he was wearing last night. 

"You're so incredibly talented." He says, unholding my body and walking in front of me, he sits on the table in front of me, taking it from me. "Look at the detail." 

I look at him, he is only wearing his swim trunks, his naked chest at full exposure. I bite my lip, if I could I would kiss him and push his body down the table, but in the daylight we have to be very careful when we are in a public space. So, instead of doing what I want to do to him, I take the notepad out of his hand. 

"Stay there." I say, glancing at him and moving the pencil on the paper. 

"What are you doing?" He tilts his head to a side, I smile in response. 

"Just stay still where you are." I give him a smile, biting on my bottom lip as an instinct. 

"Are you going to paint me like one of your french girls?" He jokes, I almost lose my concentration wanting to burst out laughing. 

"Harry! Just stay still." I laugh, shaking my head at him. "Please." 

"I'm sorry, I'll try." He chuckles, moving his eyes away from me and looking down at the distance. 

I don't put much detail on his face, all I wanted right now was to focus on his body. His body is lean but he doesn't have prominent muscles, they are there but not completely marked. And his tattoos, every single one of them that I'm catching from his position. Then, I continue to draw his hands and all his rings, even when he's missing one, the one I'm wearing. 

I have a debility for his hands. 

"Can you stop biting your lip?" He says interrupting my concentration. "It's very hard to keep still when I want to stand up and bite it myself." 

"If you let me finish this maybe I will let you." I reply, a flirty smile on my lips. 

"Then we have a deal." He says, I have to suppress my smile. 

After ten minutes I finish the drawing with shadows and everything. It's magnificent, even when I don't usually like most of my finished sketches. In this, he looks like a Greek god, I even had a little chance to finish the detail of his plump lips.