Day 7

Right now we are on our way to the hotel we will be staying this weekend. I'm really excited to stay here, Harry said he has a whole schedule for us and I can't wait to find out what's in our itinerary. The car that is driving us is a Land Cruiser, so I kinda feel like if I was in the jungle right now.

Harry has his camera out, waiting for a good shot. I'm also looking out of the car, admiring the place we're driving into.

We finally arrive to the hotel. It's a big hotel situated far from everything, when you enter you literally feel like you're in paradise. Everything it's decorated very caribbean, it's very open and it has a lot of nature around. The car stops in what I think it's the lobby, and we both leave the car, taking our own things with us.

"Woah, this place is beautiful." I say, astonished.

"It really is." He says, moving his camera to his eye and snapping a picture of a tall palm tree. He then turns to me, the camera still on his eye. "Smile, babe."

I smile for him, tilting my head to one side and squinting my eyes close. He chuckles at the way I smile and puts his camera down.

"Let's get our keys. I can't wait to see our cabin." He says, holding my hand and walking inside of the lobby.

This isn't technically a lobby. It's just an open space where you can see the restaurant from, it has some couches and fans here and there. It has a reception area but it's not the common reception of an hotel. It's very different. Harry gets our keys and almost instantly a bellboy comes to us and takes our bags, showing us the way to a golf cart.

The boy also drives us deeper into the hotel. It has a stone pavement rounded by plants and different kind of trees. I look around amazed, this place is really a paradise. Soon enough he stops in front of a cabin, it's the only one isolated from the others. We thank the boy and he places our bags inside, before we even walk inside.

"I want to go first." I say, walking in front of Harry and he lets me.

I go inside the cabin and I'm completely amazed of the beautiful room in front of me. It's a little house, with wide open windows and flowy white curtains. Everything is made of rattan furniture, white cushions and some details in dark green. I walk in the middle of the room and stare at the view. The beach is right in front of our cabin, the white sand just a couple of steps from here.

"This is amazing!" I say, my mouth opening. I can't believe I'm here, with him. "Look at this bed."

I stand in front of the double bed in front of me, it has a million of pillows with patterns and white covers. It looks so comfy, I want to jump inside and sleep for all eternity. Harry walks behind me, making me follow him.

"I don't know about you but..." He says, walking backwards and taking off his shirt. "I can't wait to go in the water."

"No before me." I say, walking towards him and out of a sudden he starts running. I take off my dress and run behind him.

I reach him but when we both touch the sand we burn our feet and exchange a stare of 'now what'.

"Faster!" I yell, trying to get to the shore as soon as possible, and specially before him.

We end up laughing as soon as we reach the shore and the cold sand reach our feet. Harry hugs me when he reaches me, holding my body up so our faces are at the same height. I can't help but smile at him and laugh, and he does the same.

"Thank you for all of this." I say, he slowly places me on the ground again, a wave reaching our feet. "I'm not going to stop thanking you."

"Thank you for coming with me." It's all he says, he comes forward and places a small kiss on my lips. And then while taking my hand, he smirks and starts walking deep in the water.