Day 5

Just FYI, this chapter is not PG-13. So read on your own risk.

-

His room is cold, dark, and our naked bodies are still tangled up together. I woke up five minutes ago with my head laying on his naked chest. I still feel flustered of everything that happened last night, it was magical. The most amazing night I've had with him so far, if not the most amazing night of my life.

It's past noon and we are still in his room. I don't want to wake him and I don't want to leave the bed just yet. Being next to him brings everything that happened last night to me.

He returns the kiss, holding me still with his hand in my neck, but moving his free hand to the small of my back pushing me closer to the edge of the table. Then, I run both of my hands inside of his shirt, moving my hands up to his chest and then to his back, moving him closer to me. The kiss is hungry, we need more of each other.

My legs parted, letting him stand right in front of me, our bodies touching, only the fabric of our clothes separating us. After a moment, I move from his mouth to get a bit of air inside of me, he smirked, moving to kiss my neck. My need for him increases by every second passing and I don't know how to handle it inside of me.

"Let me... Take you to my room." He whispered while placing small kisses and soft bites on my neck. It was a little heaven to me to hear his raspy voice so close to me.

I wasn't strong enough to respond, so I let a small sound of pleasure out of my mouth instead, he couldn't resist it.

With that, he holds my body up with ease, and while I connect our lips again he starts walking. We both smile and laugh through the kiss. Finally, we are inside of his room. This is the first time I'm stepping inside of his room. I don't put much thought on it but I do notice it is slightly bigger than mine and it smells just like him since he walked in.

He places me on the ground, turning the light of his bedside table on. He looks at me, in that same way he has been looking at me the whole afternoon. With caring, loving eyes.

We are both so nervous, gazing deep into each other's eyes. He moves closer to me, taking my face in his hands and placing a soft peck on my lips. He separates after a brief contact, moving his eyes to look at my body.

It sends chills all over my body, its the first time he looks at me like that. He moves one of his hands, slowly, from my shoulder to my breasts. I see his lips part just the slightest at the feeling, never moving his eyes from mine. He then, moves his hand lower, holding me by my hips with both of his hands. I feel so small between his hands.

I'm already short of breath, my sight is in a daze right now. I move my hands to his arms, then down his shirt and finally stopping at his shorts, I swallow hard biting on my bottom lip. We are doing this. We are. He gives me the slightest reassuring smirk, but instead of going inside of his shorts, I take the hem of his shirt I move it up to take it off of his body.

He then sits me on the bed, moving my legs apart so he can stand in front of me. He kisses me, slowly. I feel one of his hand travel to my leg, moving my dress up with his path. He moves the dress out of my body, I stay there only on my underwear, I'm glad I picked the all-black set earlier.

"You are so beautiful." He says, moving his eyes to my almost naked body. "So, so perfect."

"Harry." I look at him, my hands resting on the hem of his shorts.

"Yes, babe?" He holds my face, his green eyes turning dark. I can already tell its happening the same to mine.

"I'm ready." I whisper back, licking my bottom lip. He smiles, his now dark eyes looking at me, moving to connect his lips with mine.