Day 8

Today I woke up with a smile on my face and for my surprise when I turn around in bed, Harry was not next to me. And for a fact, he was not in the room when I finally stand up from the bed. My muscles are a bit sore from all the swimming from yesterday, so I walk slowly to the small kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee in the coffeemaker of the cabin. I walk outside, sitting down in a beach chair. The morning is beautiful, it's very windy but the sky is clear blue. 

I take a sip of the coffee, feeling something deep in my stomach. I didn't know I needed a escape with him, and I'm so glad I accepted to come with him. I feel incredibly happy, I can't stop repeating it to myself. He makes me completely happy. 

After some minutes I finish my coffee and change myself to a two piece swimsuit, taking my phone to call Harry and it's now that I notice today's is my sister birthday. Just when I was about to call him the door of the cabin flies open and he comes inside. 

"You're awake." He says when his eyes dart to me. "I... I have a surprise for you." 

He places an orange Nike box on the table, I move one eyebrow up. 

"Shoes?" I ask kind of confused. 

"I noticed you didn't bring any trainers so... You're going to need them." He says coming closer to me. "We're going on a hike, in fifteen minutes." 

"A hike? Harry, my muscles are in pain already." I say, walking to the table an opening the box. 

"It's going to be fun, I promise. We can walk slow." He says with a big kid smile. "It's our last day in the island. There's a lot we need to see."

"Alright. It does sound fun." I say, closing the box. I look at him grinning. "But, I need to make a call first. My sister is turning seventeen." 

"I can sing happy birthday to her." He says coming closer to me and placing his hands on each side of my hips. 

"She's going to faint." I say joking, he comes closer and pecks my lips. I can't help but smile, feeling that same butterflies-kind-of-feeling in my stomach. 

We separate and he goes outside, answering a call on his phone. 

I change and put on a button up shirt tangled on front and a pair of white high waisted shorts, taking my phone with me and sitting down in a sofa. It's been a while since the last time I facetimed with my sister, but we always send pictures of each other almost everyday. I call her, it must be around seven AM back there and I hope she's awake. 

It takes some rings until she finally answers the phone, she's still in her bed and the phone is moving towards her bedside table to her pillow. 

"Fray, it's six thirty. What the f-" She says with a sleepy voice but instead of letting her continue, I interrupt screaming.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY-JAY! Look at your old face! I hate myself for not being there with you! Wake up you lazy piece of wrinkles." I scream and that makes her squint her eyes. 

"Oh dear, shut up." She says scratching her eyes, after some seconds she sits down, moving the phone a bit far for me to look at her. "Thank you Fray-Fray. Thank you for waking me up early. You're the best." 

"Sorry, you know I'm terrible with time zones." I say with a chuckle. "How are you? What are you going to do to celebrate?" 

"I've heard my friends are throwing me a surprise birthday party. But, none of them are telling me a thing so I don't really know." She says, still sounding a bit sleepy. "And you know, spending the day at the beach with mom and dad."