Chapter 7

~Bleeeeeeeeeh~

Disgusting.

For the first time I actually vomit instead of pure bloody flower petals.

I leave the bathroom and get surrounded by everyone.

"Lucy, are you alright?" asked a nice boy named Jellal.

"You're not getting sick are you?" asked Gray.

"You shouldn't have gone on the ride Bunny Girl," said a tough guy named Gajeel.

"He's right, your beautiful self shouldn't be harmed," said the flirt Leo.

"Luce, do you need anything?" Natsu and Lisanna said in unison.

I sweatdrop and scratch my head awkwardly.

"I-I'm fine really, I guess the ride was too much for me."

"I'm sorry for suggesting it, even though Natsu said you didn't like them I still went on not telling you to get off," Gray grabs my hand and kisses it as an apology.

I slowly turn red.

"U-Uh t-thank you Gray and no worries!"

Natsu's eye twitched and before I could ask he pushes Gray away from me.

"We should be heading home, Lucy."

I blink and nod not wanting to annoy Natsu.

He grabs me into him and holds Lisanna's hand. We all walk away, but I turn around and wave goodbye not wanting to be rude. They all wave as well heading away. I turn back and look up at Natsu. He seemed on guard but also calm.

But

I see in his eyes that he's tired, stressed...hurt?

[Normal P.O.V]
After dropping Lisanna at home, Natsu took Lucy to her place. When they make it, Lucy was already asleep. He gets out his car and carries Lucy inside. He heads into her room and lays her down.

He walks into her closet to look for pajamas. Once he finds some he heads over and changes Lucy out of her clothes.

He then grabs make up remover and wiped off Lucy's face who was still sound asleep. While wiping he notices a line of blood slowly coming out of Lucy's mouth. He wiped it away but then a new line of blood comes out.

Natsu blinks confused then opens Lucy's mouth.

"What is this?"

Natsu reaches and grabs something in Lucy's mouth.

"Is that a-"

"Natsu!"

Natsu's eyes flutter open, he's now staring up at a flustered Lucy.

"What's wrong?"

Lucy looks down at herself, then at him, then away.

"D-Did you change me last night?"

He blinks and then thinks for a moment, "Yeah, I wasn't gonna leave you in uncomfortable clothes for bed."

Lucy sighs and bows, "T-Thank you."

Natsu nods and climbs out of bed. Then Lucy plops on it. He laughs and plops next to her making her fly up a bit. They both laugh and turn to face each other.

"We should get to school..." he says.

Lucy nods and gets up, Natsu does the same.

After finally getting dressed. They head out to school. Lucy held onto Natsu's arm on the walk to school. They chatted more like when they were kids