Chapter 1

Hey guys! I decided to start the sequel to "The Guy at the Café" with this prologue. If you don't know what that is, you can go to the following link to read it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/132042760-the-guy-at-the-caf%C3%A9-lams

However, it isn't necessary to understand this.
And FYI, this story is splints chapters and journal entries so some chapters will sound less like a narrative. Let me know if there's any confusion.
I hope you enjoy the story!

October 1st

I got to the café a bit later today than usual.

Normally, I'm more organized and have my schedule down to a science, but lately I've been slacking on my responsibilities, but that is of no matter.

I walk up to the barista and smile ordering a strong Americano.

She smiled and took up my order as I walked over to my usual seat to wait for my drink. As I sit, I feel a pair of eyes on me.

I turn around to see you look down at your usual chocolate mocha.

Ah, my freckled beauty, so sweet from afar, always barely out of reach.

I sigh and pull out my laptop to finish my essay for my English Lit. class.

The next few hours fly away as my nimble fingers fly across the keyboard. I pour my numerous thoughts onto the pages as fast as they can, yet still not matching the pace of my nonstop mind.

Around two hours later, it only felt like minutes really, I finally looked up from my computer to my watch. I have to leave now if I want to get to my lecture on the U.S. Justice System on time, by on time I mean 30 minutes early of course.

I pack away my laptop and take a sip of my cold coffee delivered a few hours earlier. The temperature is undesirable, but I savor the caffeine nonetheless as I will dearly need to get through the day.

I get up and stretch my tired bones hearing a satisfying crack.

Just before I walk out the door I turn back to see you, scribbling away in your notebook as always. I wonder what art your beautiful mind will come up with now.

I bid you adieu, my freckled angel.

So that's it for now. I hope you've enjoyed the small outlook on Alexander's POV so far. Next chapter should have more fluff for you Lams shippers out there. Bye!