Chapter 4

Hey guys, here's another update! For now, I think I'm going to attempt an update each day. (Spring break is here and I have more free time to write!) Now, on to Part 4!

November 2nd

You know that feeling when you enter a place you go to almost daily and see someone else in your seat. The seat may not have your name on it or have been assigned to you, but it's still your seat.

Well, when I walked into the café today that is the first emotion that comes over me.

The second was anger, slightly irrational I know but you must understand that he was in my seat.

So I did what any rational person would do.

I walked over and told him off.

I would recount the entire ordeal to memorialize my magnificent speech and how fear inspiring it had been, however then this would be exceeding long and probably bore you.

Looking back on it, I probably should have been nicer to this man, I probably caused quite a spectacle.

Good thing I'm good friends with the owner of the café, or else Lafayette would probably have banned me a while ago. Well, that and I'm one of the few people he knows that can speak French fluently.

I'm also proud I defended my seat. It's the one I chose that has the best view in the entire restaurant.

You, my freckled angel.

I'll try to write more for tomorrow. Bye!