Chapter 19

Hey guys! Yes, I'm still alive and writing. Sorry, I've been kinda busy with my birthday and testing and blah, blah, blah. I plan to update a bit more today so you can look forward to that. Also, to those of you who didn't already know, this is a sequel to my previous, and finished, story "The Guy at the Café," with Alexander's point of view. Wow, this was a long author's note. Congratulations (hah, hamilton puns) to those who had the patience to read this. Enjoy the chapter!

February 7th

To My Freckled Angel: JOHN ANSWER ME!!

I typed this furiously, and pressed send before laying back on my bed.

I was getting desperate, so much so that I couldn't even write.

I know, me, Alexander Hamilton, not writing.

It's been a nightmare.

Lafayette has been doing his best to comfort me, even offering to listen to one of my speeches.

Then again, due to my lake of inspiration as of late, the essay was only 10 pages.

10!!

I've even gone so far as to knocking on your door.

Don't look at me like that, I promise I'm not a stalker! It was Laf's idea! And he was the one who led me there! He even offered me your spare keys if you didn't answer.

...

That was actually kind of creepy now that I think of it.

(I should probably take back the spare key I gave him...)

Anyway, back to pining helplessly over you.

I wish you'd tell me what was wrong my freckled angel.

But for now I'll try to give you your space.

(Just please answer me before I start reconsidering Laf's offer about those keys.)

I relate to Alex with the writer's block. Hopefully I can shake myself out of it. (If anyone has any suggestions about what Alex should do, please review! Of course I already have some plans made, but I can be flexible!) Hopefully the next update will be in a few minutes. Bye!