Say What?

Tsubasa was throwing up again, he held the side of the toilet and let another wave of vomit go through. Kyoya was behind him on his knees and rubbing soothing circles on his back and holding his hair behind. "Shit.." Tsubasa cursed as he finished up and leaned into Kyoya's chest "Baby? Are you feeling OK?" Kyoya asked, very concerned "Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing Kyo" Tsubasa assured as Kyoya helped his wash his mouth and stuff.

Tsubasa looked at the pregnancy test with disbelief. Kyoya had called Madoka and had told her to take charge of the WBBA for today since he wasn't feeling well and then offered to stay with him which Tsubasa denied. He then went to buy some pregnancy tests for no reason. Now he was in the bathroom holding a pregnancy test stating 'Positive'. His eyes welled up with tears. What was he gonna tell Kyoya?

He made up his mind, he was gonna tell Kyoya when he came back home from work, he looked at the clock which read '5:24' he sighed and then the door burst open. He jumped and glared at the smirking greenette "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Tsubasa breathed as Kyoya laughed and pulled him into a kiss "Sorry Tsu, I couldn't help it" He laughed again "Alright, Kyoya, I need to talk to you" Tsubasa said seriously and Kyoya looked confused but sat next to Tsubasa on the couch "OK" Tsubasa took a deep breath "How would you like to start a family?" He asked, and mentally facepalmed "Er.. That's out of the blue.. Well, I'd actually be pretty happy you know" Kyoya admitted as he pulled a surprised Tsubasa in closer "I've always wanted to have a family of my own, especially with you" Tsubasa smiled and kissed Kyoya's cheek "Then you'll be pretty happy to know that I'm pregnant" Tsubasa whispered in his ear as Kyoya stiffened for a second before he broke into a grin and caught Tsubasa by the waist and twirled him in the air with Tsubasa laughing. Kyoya pulled him into his chest and kissed him passionately. Tsubasa wrapped his arms around Kyoya's neck and made it deeper. He grinded his clothed member against Kyoya who groaned "No.. Ugh.. Tsubasa, the baby" Kyoya groaned and Tsubasa protested "But.." "No" Tsubasa pouted and sat back down "Fine jackass" Kyoya laughed and sat next to him again "I seriously can't wait for this baby" He said softly as Tsubasa smiled "I know you can't"

Do you want me to continue this? Because I dunno, tell me in the comment box.. Alright Imma go now

Robby: Please don't

Me: SHUT UP! No one asked you

Robby: Why?

Me: Because I'm awesome

Robby: *Rolls eyes* Sure whatever

Me: See! *Pumps fist* You agreed

Robby: No, I said 'Sure, whatever'

Me: Robert, get out, anyways, thanks for reading, and please don't stick around for this conversation

Me and Robby: *Argue, Argue, Argue*

John: Ugh, let's leave it here please, Richy! Cut!