Long Day

When Tsubasa arrived home, he was greeted by Kyoya in a apron along with Alfred who looked like he was crying just a few minutes ago. Tsubasa didn't want to know why.

He smiled and walked into Kyoya's warm embrace and just wanted to stay in it.

Kenta was giving him shit about the company's procedures and whether or not to take the partnership of Drake Industries. It was risky, but the company was famous. And valuable.

"Hey baby," Kyoya said, quietly in his ear and Tsubasa sighed tiredly "Hi," He felt himself being hosted up into Kyoya's arms and then being placed on the couch.

He opened his tired yellow hues to marvel at Kyoya who took off his apron and handed it to Alfred who neatly folded it and then went back to the kitchen.

Then he noticed Netflix was on and he smiled "Movie night?"

Kyoya returned the smile "Movie night,"

"Besides, you've been working too hard and I think it's time for both, me and you, to take a little break from our hectic life and just go to Hawaii for a short vacation," He sat down next to his husband who curled around him.

"Your the best, Kyo," Tsubasa yawned "Babe I made food, eat and fall asleep after,"Kyoya warned lightly and the silver haired man nodded, slowly.

Kyoya had made a simply chicken pasta along with some champagne. It was simple, but sweet as hell coming from Kyoya.

Soon enough, when they continued watching the 'Big Bang Theory', he was lulled to sleep, and Kyoya was soon to follow.

Alfred watched the two sleep like the gaurdian angel he was and put a blanket around the two.

"Goodnight, Master Kyoya and Master Tsubasa,"