Ice Popsicle (SMUT)

It was a hot day.

A really hot day.

Tsubasa sighed softly as he wiped a bit of sweat off his brow and looked up and at his boyfriend who was working out in their Manson's Gym.

The silver haired man's eyes traveled to his muscles as they flexed reflexively while running on that cycle thing.

Tsubasa didn't even know.

But he did know that a sweaty Kyoya looked extremely sexy.

Then he got an idea.

A really seductive one of that.

He quickly got up and walked over towards the stairs which led upstairs and towards one of the three kitchens.

And when he did reach his destination he opened the fridge while looking around for the thing which he wanted.

And then he found it.

He smirked at the Strawberry Flavored Popsicle and thought about how Kyoya would look panting as he sucked away on the cold dessert.

Then he ran back down after throwing the wrapper and while licking it.

"Hey Kyo." Tsubasa greeted when he say his boyfriend taking a huge gulp of water.

"Hey babe, where'd you go?" Kyoya asked as he eyed the eagles lips which were wrapped around the Popsicle.

"To get something cold to eat, it's so damn hot." Tsubasa exclaimed and took his lips off the Icy Dessert with a 'pop'.

Kyoya muttered something inaudible and which sounded suspiciously like 'So are you.'.

Tsubasa then started sucking on it again, occasionally licking it up and down and completely aware that Kyoya was watching him.

He smirked and met Kyoya's eyes which were completely focused on his plump lips which were currently sucking on a Popsicle.

And he was gulping and panting.

Then he was pushed back against the same bench he was currently sitting on and he felt rough lips slam onto his own.

He instantly moaned, granting access to the greenette who immediately shoved his slimy tongue in.

Then a game on wrestling.

Tsubasa grabbed onto Kyoya's sleeveless T-shirt pulling him closer while the greenette let out a soft moan.

They continued their makeout session as Tsubasa's hands travelled down the Kyoya's seme-hard dick while rubbing it and earning a groan.

Then Tsubasa slid down so he was on his knees and his face was right infront of Kyoya's crotch.

He unzipped it at first before pulling them down so he was only in his boxers which were also soon to go.

Kyoya stepped out of them and that's when Tsubasa grabbed Kyoya's cock in his right hand and earning a half-chocked moan from the greenette.

Then he started stroking him which Kyoya letting out erotic grunts, groans and moans.

Kyoya pushed against Tsubasa's hand.

Tsubasa smiled up at the greenette before taking it in his mouth.

Kyoya groaned loudly as Tsubasa started sucking and deep throating.

He wasn't gonna last long.

Tsubasa palmed himself through his jeans and moaned softly.

Those moans sent vibrations down Kyoya's spine and right to his dick.

Tsubasa immediately sucked harder while Kyoya leaked precum signalling that he was close.

Then he came right in Tsubasa's mouth and the silver haired male chocked a little but managed to swallow most of it.

Kyoya was panting heavely as he looked down at Tsubasa's flushed face.

The greenette smirked before hoisting his eagle up and making him sit on the bench with his legs spread out.

Kyoya took his water bottle and almost laughed at the skeptical look on his boyfriends face.

Then Tsubasa stripped himself until he was naked and it wasn't long before Kyoya's fingers were knuckle deep in Tsubasa's ass.

Tsubasa mewled loudly as he fucked himself on Kyoya's fingers but he was a bit restrained since he was on a bench.

"Kyo-yah! C-can't we do this -NNNn- somewhere -ah!- else?!" Tsubasa managed to say inbetween moans.

"You seduced me, it's your fault." Kyoya smirked as Tsubasa pouted.

Then Kyoya pulled his fingers out and Tsubasa whined but then felt something much much much bigger than fingers.

"KYOYA!!!" Tsubasa screamed when Kyoya slid into him and drove it right to the hilt.

"S-so tight.." Kyoya groaned, pulling out all the way before slamming back in.

Then he was pounding Tsubasa harshly as the shorter male let out loud moans and screams.

"HARDER!!" Tsubasa cried, tears of pleasure rolling down his face.

Kyoya gladly complied, slamming in harder, grunting lowly.

Then he hit a spot.

"YES! KYOYA!!!! RIGHT THERE!! HIT IT AGAIN!!!"

Kyoya tilted a bit and aimed for that spot over and over again and groaning loudly at the new found tightness.

Tsubasa threw his head back as he shot his semen out with a loud cry of Kyoya's name.

Kyoya growled as he too came after a few sloppy thrushes.

Tsubasa let out a soft moan when Kyoya's cum filled him up to the brim.

"Mhmm, I feel better." Kyoya smirked as he looked at Tsubasa who was panting heavily.

"Yeah... Bastard."

Kyoya chuckled softly before pulling out and watched as some cum leaked out of Tsubasa's spent ass and then leaned down so that he was resting his forehead on Tsubasa's.

He gave Tsubasa a sweet kiss which the other male returned.

Then they heard footsteps coming downstairs and didn't have time to put their clothes on as a sixteen year old Kiara came down and froze.

Then turned around and ran.

"I NEED BLEACH!!!! I NEED BLEACH FOR MY SOUL!!!! I'M NEVER SITTING ON THAT BENCH AGAIN!!" Kiara's yells were heard.

Tsubasa and Kyoya looked at the stairs and then at each other before bursting out laughing.

Oh this was an amazing idea.

Well Yaoifriend suggested to make a dirty one so... Yeah, thanks for that, anyway, comment and vote if you like it.

Adios!