Kiara and Rachel?

Well, it had been a while. A long while.

Gingka and Ryuga ended up having a daughter of their own when Kia was at least three months old. And surprisingly enough, she had Gingka's pale skin and hair colour. But had a streak of Ryuga's white.

And (unsurprisingly) Kiara and Rachel didn't get along, much like Ryuga and Kyoya.

"DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF!!" Rachel growled as Kiara smirked "Oh really? Remind me who won again?"

Kiara's eleven now, and Rachel's ten.

Still at their throats.

"Pfft! I went easy on you." The red head scoffed as Kiara rolled her eyes "Keep telling yourself that Kiddo." She shot back.

Argue, Argue, Argue

"Alright, that's enough girls." Madoka said, looking between both the tomboys.

"At least Celestial has the decency not to boast." Rachel snapped as Kiara rolled her eyes " Your just a sore loser, admit it."

"THATS ENOUGH!!" Madoka screeched as they took no notice "That may be, but that doesn't matter. Celestial is the best horse a person can ask for!" The red head growled "Yeah, suuureee, My lunar is always the winner." The greenette snapped.

Madoka sweatdropped when they started speaking in two different languages. She didn't understand a word from here.

The two of them aced German and Spanish so started speaking in that language when they were extremely pissed.

"Du bist ein idiot!(1)" Kiara snapped in German as Rachel glared at her "Es eso asi? Yu eres un manqué!(2)" Rachel conquered as they continued snapping at each other.

"Hey you two!" A new voice called from across the bey park. Kiara groaned and Rachel sighed and Madoka smiled at Zero and Shinobu.

"Hey.." Rachel stated plainly "Whatever." Kiara scoffed.

The two sweatdropped "What a nice welcome." Shinobu rolled his eyes as Rachel smiled and Kiara raised an eyebrow.

"Its hard to believe that you two aren't teenagers!" Zero exclaimed.

"Tell me about it." Madoka muttered.

"Pssh! Red over here can't accept that Lunar's the better bey." Kiara sneered as Rachel scowled "Please, I think what Green means to say that she can't accept defeat."

Argue, Argue, Argue

"The both of your beys are amazing!" Zero tried "Well... Not as good as mine..." Shinobu muttered as the two tomboys glared at him.

"What the hell did you say?!" They hissed as Kyoya's apprentice gulped "N-nothing!" He squeaked as Zero laughed and pecked his cheek.

"I'm so happy that you two got together, you two are perfect for each other." Madoka said sincerely.

"Yeah, I won't disagree with that." Kiara said honestly as her fellow rival nodded.

"What were you guys doing?" Zero asked as Kiara cocked an eyebrow at him "What do you think?"

"Er... Arguing?" Shinobu suggested as there was a pause, then laughter.

"Whatever, I need a break." Rachel stated as she headed to the bench.

"Aw, is someone upset that she couldn't beat me?" Kiara teased.

"P-lease! Over my dead body!" Rachel called as Kiara smirked "That can be arranged."

Zero, Shinobu and Madoka sighed

'Those kids never change!' They thought disdainfully as the two continued snapping at each other.

Yeah...tell me if you want me to continue! And you can already guess who's getting together later~ 😏😏😏😏😏😼😼🍕

(1) You are an idiot!

(2) Is that so? Your a dummy!