Bonus Chapter (SMUT)

Just for all the followers I have now and just because I realised I never made a Kiara smut.

Kiara x Lilly

***

Lilly gasped when Kiara's hands started wandering where they shouldn't. Her hands were handcuffed to the bedpost and all she could do was wait for Kiara to do something. Anything. To make her feel good.

Kiara as it is was licking her way up her bare thigh and kissing tenderly, swiftly avoiding her clit and made her way right to the blondes face and kissing her tenderly.

"Who are you with?" Kiara asks, cupping her face in her hands and gently caressing her cheek. Lilly gulps, eyes watering "With you." Kiara hums, pulling her for another kiss and pinching her left nipple for a reward and earning a gasp.

"And where are you?"

Lilly closes her eyes and sighs, tension leaving her body and she can feel Kiara smile on top on her "Safe."

Nightmares, they would never go, but Kiara is always there to comfort her. She's always there for her, and she couldn't ask for anything better.

Then Kiara was taking a nipple in her mouth and Lilly keens, tugging at the handcuffs. Then Kiara's hand travels down inbetwee her thighs and rubbing at her core. She was teasing, but that was exactly what she needed right now, a distraction.

"Love you so much, baby." Kiara mumbles into her skin and slipping just one finger in "So beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. So perfect for me." She continues to whisper endearments to her girlfriend while pumping that finger, Lilly simply lets out a broken gasp.

"L-love you t - ah! - too." She manages, and the coil in her stomach indicating how close she was and she bucks her hips, trying to get friction "M-more dammit!"

"So bossy, I like it." She hears Kiara grin and then two more fingers slip in beside the first and rubbing at all the right places. And then she's cumming blissfully fucked out and tired, eyes closing with a content breathless scream.

Kiara moans too, indicating she too had gotten off and then slumped over her.

"Love you so much baby. Love you so much."

"Love you too darling."