Wish you were still here

This is sad so if your very emotional (like me) please don't read.

Rain poured down softly, on a certain Silver headed teen. The raindrops touched his skin for a moment and then slipped off.

All the memories came flooding in. The good and bad ones.

Flashback

A room full of media were bugging the bladers "Tsubasa!! Tell us, how is your relationship with Hikaru going?" One of the reporters asked, putting the mike at the eagles mouth. "Er.. I'm not dating her.." He trailed off as a protective hand wrapped around his waist. "Yeah, because he's mine you dumbass." Kyoya snapped and pulled Tsubasa away from the Fangirls and the man who stood dumbfounded still holding the mike in place.

Flashback end

Tsubasa smiled "You remember that one didn't you? And how possessive you were? It always made me laugh and you always rolled your eyes.."

Flashback

"Tsubasa, you did amazing baby." Kyoya smiled softly down at his husband who was clutching a small baby in his arms "I know." Tsubasa stated as Kyoya snorted "So cocky, I like it." He smirked as Tsubasa rolled his eyes and then looked down at their daughter again "Remember you liked that name Kyo?" Tsubasa asked as Kyoya nodded "You mean the one Ryuga suggested, without a doubt." Tsubasa smiled "Then Kiara it is..." The said greenette leaned down and kissed Tsubasa and the baby whined "Aw, does my baby want attention?" Tsubasa cooed and brought her in the middle so they both gave her kisses on both sides of her cheeks making her giggle "I love you." Kyoya stated as Tsubasa laughed "Without a doubt hon, I love you too."

Flashback end

"Kia's four years old now. And she acts more like you each day you know that dummy? It really pisses me off, I mean, I did all the work and you get the credit!" Tsubasa joked and he was sure Kyoya would've laughed.

Flashback

"KYOYA, KYOYA DAMMIT WAKE UP!!" Tsubasa cried as he shook his husband who was in a stroller rushing to the emergency room. Kyoya held his hand lightly "Tsu.." He mummered "YES, YES KYO I'M RIGHT HERE!! DON'T PASS OUT PLEASE DON'T!!" Tsubasa had fresh tears colliding down his face. Kyoya smiled "Take care of Kia for me..." Tsubasa cluched his hand tighter "KYOYA!!! Don't speak like that!! If you pass out I'll murder you.." Tsubasa chocked out as Kyoyas hand gently rested on his cheek "Even when you cry your beautiful... I love you.." Kyoya said softly as they slammed the door close of the ICU.

Flashback end

Kyoya was announced dead in the middle of the operation. Apparently a psycho had managed to escape the Mental Asylum and to their house. He managed to get a small cut on Tsubasa and almost touched Kiara before Kyoya lunged at him and knocked him unconscious. Not before being stabbed himself..

That was probably the worst day of Tsubasa's life. It wasn't heartbreak, yet it wasn't small. It just... Hurt... Badly.

"I want to move on but I can't.. And that's all your fault you bastard.." Tsubasa let the tears fall as he put the rose Kyoya had given him on their first date.

It was very precious for him...

"Tsubasa... C'mon, you'll catch a cold.." Gingka said gently as he held out a coat for the silver haired blader who took it greatfully.

"Yeah Papa, you don't wanna end up like me huh?" Kia smiled at her papa who smiled back "Your right sweetheart. Alright, let's go." Tsubasa said.

"Bye Daddy!!" Kiara waved with a sad smile at the grave where her great father was buried.

"Happy birthday Kyo." Tsubasa whispered and he didn't know whether it was his mind playing tricks on him or not but he was sure he saw Kyoya waving with a proud smile on his face while they were heading out in their Limo...

Oh god.. I teared up, why do I write these?! *Sniff* Anyways, comment and vote if you like.