**That day **

From here is the start of this story ,the start of the war of hatred, jealousy, love, friendship etc hope you enjoy this story and forget to vote for it lots love to you guys  uniquedreamer1001 😍😘💘❤💛💚💙💗💖💕💓💜💝💞💟💎

NARRATOR (THIRD PERSON)

There was quite a lot of silence in the class room when the teacher had announced the biggest news ,where the boys and girls wud be joining together in one freakin classroom.             

CAMILA : Selena does that mean that Justin is gonna be in our class?                                                                                      

 Selena : umm not sure but I can ask Jack (texts Jack ) "sup bro !! Did u hear the news . We can be in the same class and one more thing Justin is in class 11D rite ? Oh yeah and Riley is in my class so good luck with her ..... ;-).                                                                                                      

Jack : (reads text ) are u serious Riley Hollingsworth is in your class ,cool anyways Justin is in my class (11D) so yeah but I've heard some rumors about Cassandra Stevens hitting on Justin so good luck with that haha 😋.                                                                                               

Camila : (out of curiosity) umm so what did Jack say ??     Selena : ugh that stupid jerk Cassandra is hitting on Justin do you think there is any chance that she fails?        

Camila: umm she is like perfect but to make her schooled we have to be the bomb how like we should look super hot how about we go for shopping ?                                                                                                                                                               **bell rings **.                                                                                                                                                                          Selena : ok so to be the bomb one rule for sure we have to next to never wear the same dress twice like we shud have around 50 clothes so like we shud yo know rite?      Camila: wait up instead of ..  whoah                                             suddenly a really cute guy enters the class like the  hero of a movie his hair is Soo cute I his hazel coloured eyes got the whole class staring at him 

  whoah                                             suddenly a really cute guy enters the class like the  hero of a movie his hair is Soo cute I his hazel coloured eyes got the whole class staring at him 

Selena: Whoah he is my new crush.                                             Shawn : what Never seen a boy before so this is the class where  I wud join ...ugh what's that fragrence it's like vanilla and strawberries. I thought the girls started acting like tomboys not girls :-! . ok so I'm gonna sit at the back nobody shud even think of sitting over there ,get it                                                                                           Selena : crap my crush is a bad ass .                                  Camila: ( speaks out loud in a kind way ) see i just don't get it  if girls don't act like girls what are they supposed to act  like transgenders??                                                               Shawn : (feeling embarrassed and angry )listen girl I don't like you so stay out of my way.                    

**Awkward silence**         

SELENA'S  POV......

 After school we went to our houses and changed into a super cute yellow and blue dress with a belt to look like a sunflower by or something, approximately 25 percent of our clothes and 20 percent of our jewelry are the same .

I picked up Camila at 3:45 and went to our most favorite shops " forever 21" and "justice" . 

Honestly I was always a fan of forever 21  even though I'm not 21 but Camila just loves justice so anyways we went to justice first we bought Soo many clothes camila was on fire.

 We bumped into some guy named max who worked there I don't know how we just became friends he seemed like a really fun dude he literally gave us an offer,camila asked him whether he is in high school but he was like he had already graduated and all so yeah we had to hurry so we gave him our phone number so that we can hang out later then we bought like Soo many stuff camila came to my house for a sleep over that day .we put on our pajamas and fell asleep.