You!?

CAMILA'S POV 

OMG !!!there is someone coming  probably my thoughts were right no wonder the window seemed like it was already broken!! What if there was a thief, god the blame may come on us!. 

The  footsteps were coming closer and closer I could hear my heart beat faster and faster while sweat formed on my hands when I felt someone's hand on my hand it held my hands firmly forming that trust it was not just anyone's hand it was Shawn's  hand that had  pulled me behind the cupboard . There was a assurance look on his face for once it was like nothing wrong can happen as long as I am with him.

Wait was I just no way I thought I liked Justin probably it's just a little thing I will get over it .why am I like this ? 

The other part of me said you said the same for Justin didn't you . All these thoughts were rambling in my mind . While Shawn's hand was was still holding me we were squeezed in the cupboard.  Suddenly Shawn shook me like there was something really important I had to know about this .

it was really some type of miracle the thief was a girl probably my age do I know her ? Umm of course I do the this is my best friend . The selena was the so called thief . 

Shawn was grinning I guess he liked the bad girl attitude of selena's that hurt . Selena didn't seem to spot us so she did something someone would usually do in private then showed the middle finger to Cassy gave a slight kiss to Justin while he moved to the other side and was about to go when we stopped her .

   SELENA'S POV 

Ok well im not an evil person but then I sometimes  get in that mood I was in a lot of confusion so i had to get something of my mind especially the Cassandra thing . 

                                **FLASHBACK**

I was spying on them  for like 3hrs I also took a  video of Cassy  not knowing how to whistle they were playing "never have I ever " Cassy was like i can't whistle Justin was like lemme teach you even after teaching her when she tried she spat on Justin's face gosh that was Soo funny .

I  kinda chuckled I guess i was kinda loud I immediately bent down but probably Justin might have seen my hair probably not hope so.anyways I gotta send that to the whole school . 

I also heard Cassy telling Justin for some reason that her mom will not be home for like a day she may come today night but then eventually she has to go to work again I took advantage of the situation by breaking  in at night and making some Gross food with their names on it good one for Justin bad one for Cassy . 

                   ** END OF FLASHBACK **

                              SELENA'S POV

So did it  kissing Justin was a life long dream even if he didn't know but to the most embarrassing and shocking thing ever Camila and Shawn where there too . WTH is happening well this is awkward . We were about to talk and be like what are u doing here but Shawn reminded us that currently we are like a thief in here .

 So we gotta go out. Before leaving I  made a WhatsApp chat with Cassy I sent her the whistling video then  I shared the video on Cassy's phone to the whole school and then I deleted the chat no clue left behind .

how embarrassing Lol after coming out of the house Shawn told that he left something so he went back and came out quickly. I did a big whoah looking at the mess the toilet paper cool idea I would love to do that some day it's definitely Shawn's idea camila can never think of something like this . 

 I explained Shawn and camila about everything I was doing in there . They seemed quite impressed with that attitude of mine trust me almost everyone does that's why I'm famous I really wish I could be like that all the time .. anyways when I asked Shawn and camila what were they doing like any other wicked plans  other than the toilet paper idea they paused for a while and spoke 2 different sentences at the same time. 

They are definitely hiding something from me and I'm not liking this ....