Crap!!

SELENA'S POV 

I arrived at school when I saw the poor girl Cassandra getting harrased and laughed upon. Her face was in anger  ... unfortunately not everyone saw it so I saved it on a USB for my grand finale .....

There was assembly this morning and I hate it the assemblies are Soo boring and lame I legit cried out of boredom once oh yeah did I mention Im allergic to boredom so yeah.

I had planned a lot in my mind with Shawn's help . I thought why don't I add a bit of spice ,so I basically did a sin but no biggie everyone commits sins so I played the video and I gotta say this was interesting i had offed the lights so no one could see there was a lot if happiness when the lights offed the seniors were trying to scare the Juniors. Getting back to our  plan Shawn did the computer magic .

The video played " I don't know how to whistle !... Why don't you teach me to whistle?. Sure ... Pbuhhh... Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean too..... I will go to the washroom .... Laugh .. tree leaves sound"... 

The whole school laughed and howled for the comedy  including Miss Macy the teacher who loves Cassandra like hell ....

 Cassy had a frowning face and glared at Miss Macy making her feel sad and pity for her... Miss Macy went up on the stage warning us to confess about who did it or else serious action will be taken ...... There was a firm look in her face I know that deep down even she wanted to laugh. There was  silence and everyone looked around searching for the culprit which was Shawn and me  ..

Then Macy said that whoever did this will be suspended if not confessed well obviously they will suspend you Even if you have confessed .

this same thing happened 2 years back when someone was selling food and all . They eventually suspended him there was no way I was gonna speak up .. 

I looked at Shawn and he gave me his cute assuring look now days I wonder why did I hate guys in 5th they are really sweet  and nice, cool ,cute and unique . I've not fallen for him  it's only that I find him to be cute and there are chances ...

After that Cassy went up on the stage whispered something in Miss Macy's ear and they both grinned . 

She asked one more time if anyone wants to confess then you have time till break we can tell it in the basement to the voicemail like thing there alng with your name and class as well as the reason for what you have done .  Like literally as if....I was really satisfied and the whole school wanted to know who this was it's like the secret popular dude ... 

They didn't even know if it was a girl or a boy or it was a team or a individual .... Well at the last period there was assembly again..as none of is confessed ..gosh why did they have to make such a big deal..

Anyways during the assembly Cassandra had announced that no one confessed so she told us that the previous day someone had broke through her house send a video to everyone through her phone .Cassy was quite sure it was someone from this school and whoever it was did is unlucky as her super rich parents are gonna do the fingerprints test thing . 

Today is horrible i am really sure I forgot to wipe my fingerprints ..what do I do I am really tensed and feel bad .

Camila gave me a slight hug even though we were a little distant from each other now days ,she seemed worried and looked even more tensed when I told her that Shawn and I had put that video together .... She seemed to be mad at shawn 😦🙍........