Not Sure

Justin's POV

I thought about it for a while Camila hmm yes perfect she is the one who saved me when my own girlfriend didn't bother ... I will ask her if she is interested in me actually I will get her a concert ticket and ask her .. how about BTS all the girls love them .....

I headed towards Camila to see that Camila and selena both were upset and in a middle of an argument . 

I asked if everything is all well they plastered a weak smile saying that we are all good .. I told Camila if she is interested to go to the BTS  concert with me , she smiled a bit and said yes ....

Shawn's POV 

So umm I don't think Camila likes BTS she likes Ed Sheeran like she told me , if Camila wanted him she can have him , I saw selena's reaction she already seemed mad with Camila for some Reason and she frowned most probably because I wasn't taking her out or talking to her like is it how it's supposed to work ? 

Well I shall then take her to the oohhh the Ellen show well I love Ellen show wait its not for me it's for Selena I think I should ask Camila ..

I went towards Camila and asked he what does selena like ? she told me that she doesn't want to speak about Selena I asked her why isn't she your best friend ???

CAMILA'S POV

I admit Justin is a good guy but I don't think I might want to be his date like I don't know him he may be a cute guy but I'm having second thoughts but let's just give him another chance he may turn out to be nice.... 

Shawn asked me what selena likes but I didn't want to talk about her he asked me if anything is wrong between us but I just told him I'm fine I didn't want his feelings to get hurt when he knows that she still likes Justin... Poor Shawn :-( ... 

I didn't want to just bail on hm so I told him that Selena likes horror, romance and thriller .The next swimming race is starting between me, Selena and Cassandra ... I won't let her win 

The race started we were swimming till our might infact Cassy was shocked Selena and me were swimming so fast that Cassy seemed like she was nothing compared to us we both were in a tie as we were both going in the same speed ... 

We were Soo mad at each other that all we wanted to do was to make the other one loose we both ended up reaching first place.

 we had a rematch between selena and me but no luck we both tied so we both ended up in first place and Cassy had to be second .

well this is the most out of order match in our history the principal then told us that he had to make an announcement 

He said that Selena and I together had broken the school record like that sounded too good to be true but it's true they were taking pictures of us while we were faking a smile .

They wanted Selena and I to take a picture together we both refused but the principal said come on don't a spoiled sport ... So we both rolled our eyes and stood next to each other both with our medals and cups .

Selena told me that she wanted to talk to me and then she was like why are you ruining my life you know I liked Justin room like kindergarten if you're doing all this to make me feel bad the well done mission accomplished....

Ok so probably I am ruining her life by being with Justin but I like him probably not ,but he is still a nice person ...

Shawn asked Selena if she wanted to go watch Jurassic world fallen kingdom with him and she gave a huge smile and hugged him saying yes .....

A smile????? Like who does she like Justin or Shawn ... Looking forward to our so called date....