Separation

CAMILA'S POV 

We reached the spot and changed into our costumes later the whole school entered as well as the judges well selena was in a lot of hurry we were getting late we could hear the crowd cheering for us first were the girls competition out of 5 ppl ... 

Selena ,Cassy ,me and some other girls one of them was definitely gonna loose looking at her face there was no confidence at all I whispered to her" hey it's fine " she plastered a fake smile we were in position the guy blew the whistle selena was leading with Cassy 2nd and me third .. suddenly I heard Shawn cheer "you can do it selena " "faster Camila".

 Suddenly Selena just slowed down Cassy over took her there was disappointment in selena's face why would it not be there she came second I felt bad for her and made sure I didn't over take her making her come 2nd and I came third and for the other girls they both tied in coming last .... 

I asked Selena what happened and she told me that she just had a sudden thought about letting Shawn down and she lost it.. well I told her it's all well there is still a final ok I took it easy on you this time but not in the next round ..

The boys match was next and I was praying for Justin to win he is a really tough competitor but still a cute one so the whistle blew and they swam in the pool trying to reach the other side they took 2 laps with Justin leading and had to take a third one ..

Suddenly this really shocking thing happened ,Justin stopped swimming he just started drowning cassy started screaming help my Justin he is drowning !!,the swimmers were really cruel they didn't even bother to help so is Cassy ,she was right next to the pool and she also knew how to swim ... 

So I jumped in the water and managed to carry him to he other side he wasn't breathing suddenly I pumped his heart and there was a big crowd around us I could see selena screaming at me to stop but I didn't listen .

I performed CPR on him and he started breathing he opened his eyes to find Cassy push me aside and act like she saved him , seriously how cruel can she be ?? .

then Justin started asking who saved him Cassy was about to boast about herself when Shawn interrupted and told that  I am the one who saved him he woke up and thanked me he said that he wanted to talk to cassy in private so we left him alone ..

Selena was angry with me and asked me why didn't I listen to her what if I didn't do it properly he could have died !! Like seriously though I got mad and screamed at her "you always call yourself my best friend well if you really were my true Friend you would have trusted me " there was fustration between us we have never been in this condition ....

SELENA'S POV

It may sound like we are fighting for this issue but it's not only this it's about my crush's life and she didn't listen to me and she no more talks to me much she is just soo into Shawn well he is my boyfriend now get over him .....how can she be so selfish 😣😣 ... I am not gonna talk to her anymore I hate her .... 

 JUSTIN'S POV

I am so angry with Cassy I've had enough of her , first I was about to die in there and all she did was just scream for help then she acts as if she is the one who saved me I knew why she didn't jump in to help all because she was gossipping  with her best friend and didn't want to miss the best gossips...

 I am Soo over her told everyone I want to talk to cassy personally I told her that I am breaking up with her as all she cared is her reputation,clothes, popularity and gossips...

Shawn came towards me and I explained the whole thing to him it seems that he already hated her . I got a shock and asked him why didn't you tell me before he responded with a "you looked happy with her I didn't want to disrupt your happiness for my selfish reasons " thats when I realized that I have been such a jerk.

 I ignored him because of Cassandra and he never told me a thing about it . I only needed one thing now a girlfriend ,I asked Shawn for his opinion and with a big smile on his face he suggested CAMILA .......