Lovely mistake

Camila's POV 

So this all happened due to Selena I mean chill I'm not mad for what she did I'm basically half embarrassed and happy about the consequences. I was drunk and I was talking to a tree "Hey u look really familiar have I seen you before ? do u have twin brothers cz I  see u everywhere and shit . I kept going on like im gonna name you Louis. So have you met shawn u  must meet him ! Shawn is really cute and kind hearted actually if I had to describe him he's  perfect wait what I'm confused do I like? ah no way im supposed to like justin " 

"Ya know actually  it's not about who your supposed to like it's about who you truely like "... he said 

 So should I tell him  ".........."u don't have to , he already knows" that anonymous  voice said again . I turned back ...hit a rock,slipped  and  nope he did not catch me so I fell on my face . The last thing I heard was him say " aw mahn! Hope she's ok "and then I passed out .

Selena's POV 

"First of all Andy's your younger brother!!? your parents must be lucky then And what you said earlier is like Soo truee  " and that was the start of our friendship her name is Taylor , Taylor swift sister of Andy . She is 18 and is single she hates Cassandra and unfortunately it seems that Andy is innocent and she feels sorry for the fact that he chose Cassy out of everyone .

 Her mom died when she  8 since then she had been very protective of Andy.

 Nowdays she annd Andy have a big fight over Cassy , Taylor keeps warning him but love is blind  But I knew that was not love obviously not, this type of shit is called FAKE LOVE......get it ?

Taylor is the best we talked a lot and yes we are Soo relatable  . 

It was like 12:00 or something as far as i remember ...while Taylor and I were playing never have I ever I basically told her that I had never been drunk and then one of most BIGGEST incidents happened...

So as you must knowing how crazy Taylor is she like gave me a dare to like drink at least one shot well as far as I remember I drank it and for a while it was really weird like I don't cleary remember but I know that after that I drank more ..

I drank Soo much that I made Taylor drink too basically she had already drank like a lot but she is used to it but what I did is that I made her drink more.

Like I said I don't remember what clearly happened but she left me there and started talkin to some random ppl obviously drunk...

**Flashback**(Selena)

""Yahhh !!!!! Whoo let's dance " I said and was dancing and singing like crazy it was too much to bare like a lot .

I was running towards Camila" like hey Camila " and then my leg banged the table "ouchhh!! " .

... "Are u drunk " Camila said "yeah I'm drunk u should have some " and I took a bottle and poured all the alcohol inside her mouth. God why would I do that!?

I was Soo weak that I was roaming around her lawn and talking to grass and trees and I also hit my head on some really huge tree everything was Soo blurr ..

I hit my head Soo hard that I was like completely lost I was feeling dizzy like I was gonna fall . 

Well I did fall but not  really like someone caught me before I fell . I passed out for 2 seconds actually  an hour but it felt like 2 seconds .