Together

CAMILA'S POV 

Right now I'm really mad at Shawn like why would he do that does he know that he as well as Selena will get suspended I'm just getting worried this is not good Cassandra is definitely not lying about the fingerprints test she is really rich I don't know what do I do 

... I feel helpless like I'm a bad friend..... I'm going to talk to Shawn ....

 I went to towards Shawn and he had a really chill face wow will you look at that .... I screamed at him well almost and released all my anger on him and he just stared at me with a calm face then he asked me if I was over ... 

I was like What?? he continued do you know you look really cute when you're angry and about that issue it's fine I'll tell you what happened .....

                           **Flashback **

We came out of the house with Camila and selena and that's when I took a last look at the house and in 3 seconds I got 3 thoughts 1. Rich 2. Investigation 3. Fingerprints ... I climbed inside the house making up some excuse, I wiped the phone with a cloth and kept it back in it's place I sneaked out of the house with satisfaction like just imagine what would happen if she did the test .... On coming out for some reason I didn't want to tell camila and selena this ...

                          ** FLASHBACK OVER**

                               Shawn's POV

Camila was Soo relived she screamed out of excitement and gave me a big hug .. that girl is just too cute ... Then selena came asking what happened why are we Soo happy, Camila explained the whole thing and selena had the same reaction she was Soo glad she was like "" OMG I am Soo grateful to you after what you did to me i owe you my life tell what you want I wud give you anything "!!.

 It seemed like a good time to propose but then I just didn't want to so I told her that currently I don't need anything im happy probably it may come in handy next time ..  for some reason seeing Camila happy touched  my heart  , there was Soo much happiness in the air.....

                                CAMILA'S POV 

Aww that is Soo great Shawn is really an angel well today I was about to get a mini heart attack finally selena and Shawn could be together if he just proposed like it's a happy moment he lost it well I gave a big speech and his response was that he didn't feel like proposing .....

it's fine if they're made for each other they will definitely unite ...

The assembly was over and class started I can't wait today is the swimming competition it will take place during 4 period but honestly I don't care as long as I get to miss class well im not allowed to but there is something called bunking.

  I told my little plan to selena well she is in it she is participating in the race too so basically yeah I have to comepete with her ... We were chatting in the janitors room don't judge ... 

I thought it would be a nice moment to tell her about Shawn so I asked "her do you think you still have a crush on Shawn ? " She seemed suprised and asked why would I ask her that question suddenly so I guess I did it I told her that Shawn has a crush on her and she was so shocked she blushed a bit replying really well I don't exactly know if I have any feelings for him but it could work out ..

I jumped out of excitement that's sweet then why don't you go tell him that you want to be together .... Selena told me she will ask surely ask him .. I forced her to do it now so I told her I will text Shawn he is always there when I text him ..... 

Camila - hey Shawn are you there ?

Shawn- yeah tell me 

Camila- Selena wants to tell  you something now I'm giving her the phone 

Shawn - err ok 

Selena (Camila's phone) - umm hi Shawn this is selena , Camila had told me about your feelings towards me ... It's really nice that you think about me in this way I thought about it and i agree so umm do you wanna be my boyfriend .....

Shawn- wow this is Soo unexpected I mean in a good way and yes I er would surely want you to be my girlfriend...

Selena- that's really cool see yeah at the swimming pool ....

Shawn -good luck👍👍..

Selena-  thanks 

CAMILA'S POV 

Soo? I told you he likes you why do you look tensed he is a really nice guy you are lucky... But selena just seemed too be suprised ... I told her we have to get going as times up.. and we reached the pool...

Hope I win 🙏