DEAL!

CAMILA'S POV 

Soo there is a good news and a bad news ...I felt Soo bad when I found out that Cassandra and Jay were dating :-(  .  But the good news is that I'm quite sure that Justin is totally not interested in Cassy... U see I'm a big stalker of Justin since the time he got his phone insta and stuff .. anyways who leaves their girlfriend on the cold ice if u truely love her so yeah 

I was talking with Justin and he is pretty cool,cute, interesting etc I could name a thousand qualities about him anyways we were talking when Shawn interrupted he was like trying to make Justin leave but instead Justin insisted to stay and made an excuse to teach me how to skate . 

Shawn stayed with us he was literally judging me every second . That's when Selena came acting like she doesn't know how to skate well it's funny how Justin quickly offered to teach her and left by saying" Shawn why don't u teach Camila".. great I'm stuck with this jerk . That's when Cassy came for some reason she thought of ways to trouble me hehe it's funny how she thought that if she asks Shawn to skate with her I would get jealous lol .

Its strange that Shawn hates Cassy as much as I do well he said "no" right on her face.Well curious as I am I asked him why did he do so as i thought that he hates me more ,and he was like "oh you mean saying no to Cassandra yeah well you may be a b***h  but she is a bigger b***h than you . 

So I hate her she is always near Justin and tells him how to not be a boy by asking him to not hang out with us and always have manners blah blah blah ." 

I replied with a big smile congratulations Selena and me also hate her . He smiled back "thats nice now coming back to the skating stuff please tell me you are acting just because u have a crush on Justin " . I blushed replying how did you know and no I'm not acting  but better know how to keep secrets if you open your mouth I'm gonna kill you .

. He was like  no way it's fine im won't tell infact I am gonna make a deal with you .how about you help me date Selena and I will help you in getting Justin. Well we made a deal ....  :-)He continued to help me and I eventually learned this shit I literally take back everything I said about Shawn he is the best .. 

After learning this I thanked Shawn Soo much I gave him my number and told him" see ya school" after that i was sitting in the corner I was Soo  tired and wanted to go home I suddenly thought of  max waita minute where's max OMG poor guy I totally forgot about him . I searched for him and saw him outside the ice rink arguing with Cassy .

I came towards him and was like Cassandra I wanna talk to max for a sec then I took him aside and asked him if his little sister's movie is over he told us that actually her movie got over long ago back like 5mins after our movie got over  and actually was in the ice rink he thought of calling us back but then since we were busy talking to someone he let it go .

I asked him if we could go back home .he said ok and called Selena, Cassandra, Justin and Shawn and told them it's time to go . Cassy was like don't tell me that Selena and Camila are your friends .

 I was like I didn't know the horrible annoying sister you were referring to is Cassandra I know how you feel max , making Cassandra shut her mouth . I felt Shawn coming near me whispering good one Camila .

in the car Cassy offered to  sit on Justin's lap and that's when I told Selena how are you letting Cassy sit on Jay I mean Justin's lap . Why don't you sit on Shawn's lap instead so Justin won't be suspicious.thats what she did Shawn agreed obviously .

 Well I gotta say Shawn knows how to flatter a girl he told Selena you don't seem to be heavy at all infact I think your weight is perfect.Selena blushed . Shawn knows the basic rules always flatter a person to get what you want specifically girls . As soon as Selena left I told him nice movem

I'm still thinking about the deal so I gotta say I'm Soo exited I'm mean it's a perfect deal. Even though I feel like I am betraying selena my inner self keeps telling me that the first time we met Shawn selena  told me her crush was a bad boy .she used the word crush so that's what keeps me in the deal .