Dates

Justin's POV 

I was chatting with Shawn while selena told him to wait for her outside the changing room , I was chatting with Shawn and he also told me that Selena broke through cassy's house on the same day when he and Camila did Shawn told me that Camila was like such a scare cat she is like Soo innocent ,, I was amazed with selena's guts like what a girl ...

I remembered about the things that that Camila bought for me and showed them to him Shawn was realy amazed he said that the clothes are Soo stylish he also complimented me by saying that I got a really cool girlfriend and I better take good care of her ....

I told him that Selena is really bold and has attitude I also love her point of view in things ....we were then discussing some other shit like how stupid our geography teacher is and laughed really hard..

selena came out looking Soo gorgeous , ruthless and amazing 

She was the most prettiest girl I have ever seen ,Shawn is really lucky she asked us how did she look " cute" Shawn said while I told her that she looked beautiful .... She smiled and said that she will wear this for the date with Shawn ........

Camila came out and told selena that she looks cute in that Selena went back to change when Camila asked whether she looked good in that outfit that looked something like the picture below..

Well again I told her that she looked hot and Shawn told that she looked bold ....

Well the thing is that Camila looks hot and selena looks cute more like a cute teddy bear or something but Camila is my girl and I won't look at some other girl .....

I purchased that outfit for camila ,Selena bought her dress, later we both went in our own ways ... It was like 5:00pm and the concert was like at 8:00 so we decided to go to the amusement park ...

CAMILA'S POV

We went on this roller coaster ride it was phsych like Soo scary I guess Justin didn't want to go but he went just for me that was really adorable so I have him a slight kiss on his cheek ... He said what was that for and I replied " I just randomly felt like doing that " with a smile on my face...

After the ride Justin told that he was feeling sick probably I shouldn't have made him go on the ride, so we went towards this red coloured bench there was already some guy who almost had his face covered with a hoodie ..

So now I totally regret making Justin come with meje was resting on the bench for a while when he suddenly puked and it dirtied the guy with the hoodie's sweatpants .. 

he cursed us and left the place that is really rude but it's fine , if Selena was here she would chase that guy and make him say sorry ....

Justin then left to the washroom ...

SELENA'S POV 

After leaving the mall we directly headed to the movie theater , to watch our movie we sat down while the Bright lights shone there were showing some adds for approximately 5 mins and then the light became dim and stuff.....

To our suprise there was something wrong in the movie like it was all horror the name of the movie "the dark valley" and for some reason it kind of reminded me of little red Riding Hood.

 I mean the story was kind of similar it was about some girl named Emily who always used to take a walk in the valleys and her dead grandmother didn't like her  because she didn't approve of her mother's marriage so she killed Emily's mother  and died while doing so and now wanted to kill Emily but is saved by the ghost of Emily's father .....

like I was Soo fascinated Shawn took me to a horror movie despite the fact that he is scared of it that was kinda cute .......wonder what Justin is doing there not that I really care ya know  ..