A New friend

Hey guys I decided to add a new character in this story . Guess who it is through the below description given in the story  :-) .

JUSTIN'S POV

It's been a month now since we have been dating and I have to admit things are not going well Camila is like the total opposite of me I mean mostly like she likes Hawaiian pizza and I like BBQ pizza...I mean honestly who puts pineapples in a pizza seriously guys but she only wants Hawaiian pizza and nothing else ... 

And the worst part she says that she is allergic to sea food so I can't enjoy sea food I mean she won't even let me eat .... 

And I bet she is lying cuz on the third date I kinda put a piece  of cooked salmon  in her noodles bcz she told me that she doesn't like sea food and I wanted her to change her choices but didn't know she was allergic to it.... 

anyways she wasn't bcz nothing happened to other than acting suspecious about the noodles tasting like fish ..Soo I'm totally pissed out and I have no idea what to do..

Camila POV 

Ok maybe I want to break up with Justin and I'm sick of him who doesn't like pineapples 🍍 they rock and on a pizza ammaaazzing ... 

I'm not against BBQ but why that when there is Hawaiian pizza why BBQ sheesh ....

And about the fish thing I'm not allergic to it ok maybe I lied but it's not my problem Justin hates my choices ,I mean first of all I hate sea food then I hate the smell especially sushi and of all the foods that had to be his favourite .....

Ok so maybe I should just play along I mean I don't wanna hurt his feelings .... 

So I was just causally sleeping when I heard my phone ring ,it was Shawn he told me that he is inviting us to his other friends party ... 

"Us"(Justin ,me , Mitchie and Angelo) 

So again I had to go to his friend's house I called Justin and he was ok with it so I told Mitchie and Angelo about this party well Mitchie seemed excited but Angelo was just kinda pissed as usual.

Since it was a holiday I was just watching TV and eating chips when somehow this thought came to my mind about Selena being there too 

Our friendship has taken a very awkward turn so yeah.. anyways the party was like 2hrs later and I'm a very early person so I quickly dressed up half an hour later I told Angelo and Mitchie to get ready.

Justin came to pick us all up including Selena and Shawn . The party was lit there was a super big pool and trust that guy has a very big house . Well for now I'm just gonna hang out with Mitchie 

Selena's POV 

Justin picked all of us up as we left for Andy's house it was really huge but anyways there were so many people and loud music as far as I can predict the party is definitely gonna end with the cops .. 

Shawn and Justin were busy talking so I just thought of roaming around this really huge house .I saw Cassandra there and trust me she was not happy seeing our faces .

I was going upstairs when I bumped into this guy he seems to be the owner of the house yeah he is Andy , he had pale  skin , brown smooth hair and gray eyes wow I haven't met someone that good looking in a while. 

"Cool house" I said well I guess he didn't hear me and just continued going his own way such an awkward moment . After exploring the house I went towards the hall to see Andy and Cassandra kissing . 

I was completely shocked well yeah both of them are good looking but does he even know her like ew they stopped while Cassandra gave me a  death stare .

She had done this really disgusted look at me . 

Suddenly this girl came towards me she had blue eyes blond hair and bright red lipstick she looked more like an adult maybe 19 I guess she wore a simple black dress and yet she looked so gorgeous . 

"It seems to me that you are on Cassandra bad list huh? It's ok nobody likes her the worst part is that she is dating my younger brother ...."  She said .