Awake

CAMILA'S POV

Shitt !! We said two different things at a time Shawn said "we just came to fill her house with toilet...

And I said " just came here to check how the inside of the house looks with toilet paper..."

And then I'm like WTH did I just say" I mean outside looks with ..... ". I can't think fast this always happens that's why I don't go for quizzes other than BuzzFeed ones 😝.

We were walking home and I was like damn sleepy . I guess I didn't even change my clothes just fell asleep on the couch well it's really comfortable ... Wonder what will be Cassandra's reaction tmrow.

                            The next day

                          Justin's POV 

Kk this is really awkward and cute but seriously unbelievable how can this happen 

                       Flashback 

Hehe Justin your so funny I'm Soo happy that your my boyfriend said Cassandra.... I'm glad that your my girlfriend too Cassandra I said in a boring tone... 

Why don't we play never have I ever .. you will start first Making me think hard I said never have I ever faked a relationship with someone , making Cassy say I haven't with a doubtful look at me well I don't love her and don't get me started on why did I say yes. 

Anyways Cassandra cudnt whistle I taught actually I tried to teach her she spat on me when we heard a laugh well someone was spying on us and I know it's a girl ..

I couldn't sleep like always and I heard someone enter I covered my face the whole time in fear until that person's footsteps were not to be heard .

 After a few minutes I saw Shawn and camila entering she looked a bit disappointed Probably she is the one who was spying on us but why ?and what was Shawn doing?...

 That's when they hid hearing footsteps the thief or whatever is Selena i was just thinking why would do that when she kissed me on the cheek making me I turned the other side hoping no one notices my face . 

                               Flashback over 

Anyways the next day there was something really weird in the washroom there was a drop of blood on the floor I called Cassandra did I mention that I have a fear for blood well I do so. 

She laughed out of embarrassment while I was in a bit of a fainting mood I also felt like puking she was gonna clean it while I asked her "don't you think we should check who's blood is it ?". But Cassy just told me it's fine she will clean it .

 She started bragging too that she is not scared of blood and always used to be brave and once she also took this girl to the hospital when her arm was bleeding and there was blood all over her clothes.

 you see that's why I don't exactly like her  it seems to be that her mom had already put breakfast for us and our names were written too . That's nice of her , I don't know if cassandra was trying to be romantic or something but she was feeding me and also made me feed her well for some reason I didn't like this breakfast . Is it me  or is my mom actually cooking Soo much better than this ... 

I guess I was just tired or something I would love to skip school but then there are guitar rehearsals for the band competition so yeah I'm in a band called " freaked out " and there is also a swimming race I'm in it I love swimming so hope we win .

Anyways I was sitting in the bus while I heard my stomach growl it was embarrassing and sick at the same .I don't wanna be miss any of my favorite things today.I just hope i dont have a sick stomach that's it ...