Settled

Selena's POV 

I woke up finding myself at Justin's house it was early morning somewhere around 6:30 . 

At first I was confused like where is justin and what am I doing here . I quietly laid my head on my hands trying to remember as much as possible when i hear a sound , justin comes out from the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist he must have taken bath .....

So your awake huh? Must have had a lot of fun getting yourself drunk and - ....I cut short his sentence and finally said " I love you" . The lights had gone off and I couldn't  really  see anything. 

And then he said  "I love you too" .. he had taken advantage  of the fact that we were alone and the lights were off . 

I felt my clothes being removed and before I knew it his body was between my legs while his cologne filled my nostrils . His tounge moved expeditiously , the temperature had risen . Holding me tightly  his hands were moving around ,I moaned deeply while he was smirking ...... 

The lights were back for a second i thought his parents were home ... "it's ok babe " he said seductively...I fell asleep i had spent the whole night in his house .we had slept till 12:00 ..

Camila's POV

I woke up in my bed seeing my parents in dismay , they said that I would've  been  in great trouble if it wasn't for a kind gentle man .. "u mean shawn?  "Mitchie said .

I jumped out of bed and somehow  ran to the washroom with my weak body . I sighed, looked at myself in the mirror and thought of everything  that had happened while brushing . I said to myself "i cant hold it anymore ,this needs to stop " .

I ran down the stairs and left the house , mom and dad seemed to be confused well I guess I owe them an explanation.. I went to Shawn's house . I held his hand and brought him towards the car he seemed to have this WTF expression  but joined me .

I drove to Justin's house finding Selena in Justin's shirt like those cases when a girls wears the guy shirt usually after having ........wait what ? I was astonished as I thought about it but I didn't care anymore I only had one intention  and that was it. We entered the house Selena seemed  confused while  bieber was shirtless on the sofa ....... 

He quickly got up with a shock, Selena came to me and said that she and justin wanted to talk ....justin stood forward holding Selena's hand and said " I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but I find my happiness  in Selena and I guess that just means we're over but we could still  be great friends " 

Selena then said "I'm so sorry-

Justin's POV 

She then screamed with joy on her face " HALLELUJAH  justin u have no idea how easier u made this for God bless u honey !! ...........I had just realized how shawn was always my ideal guy and I love him so much " 

Awkward silence filled the room 

And since I hate awkward silences I screamed WHO WANTS GRILLED CHEESE?

This put everyone Into a big laughter ofcourse  Selena's  as the loudest as the laughter reduced she then said "I'll help you "

"Dibs on the TV remo-" said shawn and Camila at the same time ...... shawn Immediately jumped on the sofa and snatched the remote as Camila jumped on top of him like "its mine!!"

"Do you want it ?"  "Yesss" "what's in it for me?"  Camila then gave him deep kiss and snatched the remote as soon as he responded  back

" totally worth it" he  yelled 

All of us sitting on the couch chilling and watching WWE on TV  

Shawn nudged Camila saying "Hey camila ya know I would've anyways put this if I had the remote"

" shut it before I change to barbie " she whispered back with a smirk