All my love || 2

2 weeks later

Betty POV

I felt a bout of sickness in my throat and ran to the toilet, again. After I was done, I felt an acidicy feeling in my throat. I knew what has happened, I wasn't stupid. I took the test. I flushed the toilet, and walked back out to the student lounge. I fell back into the couch, and laid my head in Jughead's lap. I could feel him playing with my hair, and once again, I felt safe. 

Jughead POV

Betty's hair felt soft as I twirled it around my fingers.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded, and sat up.

"Yeah." She whispered, and leaned in for a kiss. When we pulled away, I could hear Reggie whistling in the background. We were still close, and I could see right into Betty's eyes.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered to her, and draped a piece of hair behind her ear. She looked pale. 

"Do you want to go back to the trailer?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Home." She whispered. I could feel my heart rate quicken. 

"With you." She added. I picked her up bridal style, and carried her out the doors of the school. She wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled softly. 

"God I love you." I whispered. I saw a tear roll down her cheeks.

"You have much I love you."  She whispered with a huge smile spread across her face. When we arrived at her house, I put her down. We entered the house, and Chic was standing in the hallway.

"You need to go now." Chic said darkly. "Or I'll tell." I felt Betty squeeze my hand.

Betty POV

The stick. He knows about the damn stick. I didn't want Jughead to find out like this.

"Juggie, I'll be fine. But you should go." I said quickly. "I'm sure." He muttered a quick bye, and left the house. As soon as the door closed, I lost it at Chic.

"Did you go through my things Chic?" I exclaimed. He smirked.

"Yeah. It was a good idea to hide it in your dresser. I couldn't find it there." He sneered. I ran up the stairs, and locked the door.

"A locked door won't keep me out." He shouted. I crawled onto my bed, and surronded myself with my duvet. The warmth made me drowsy, so I closed my eyes, and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was dark outside. I could hear noises coming from downstairs. I opened my door, and checked the hallway. No one. I quickly ran down the stairs. It was coming from the kitchen. The noise got louder, and I could tell they were voices. 

"We can't let a skimpy girl walk around town with the Cooper name." I heard my mother say. 

"We'll take care of that." An older women sighed. I walked in, and there they were. I could feel people behind me, dragging me out of the door. I gripped the door frame. The last thing I remembered, was Chic's face staring at me in the dark. 

Jughead POV

Hey it's Betty, I'm sorry I couldn't get to the phone. Leave me a message.

Voice mail. The fourth time. All I could think was that Chic has hurt her. One more call. Another voicemail. I hopped on my motorbike, and drove straight to Betty's. I ran up the front steps, and frantically knocked on the front door. The front door opened a crack.

"Go away." Chic hissed from behind the half open door. 

"Where's Betty?" I asked in a panic.

"Sister's of quiet Mercy." He grinned, then closed the door. 

"Why?" I screamed. Desperate to get someones attention. Chic opened the door slightly again.

"She's pregnant."