30 weeks in || 21

4 and a half months later

Betty POV

My stomach was huge now, even though I still had another 2 months to go. Jughead and I still went to school, but it was difficult to move around and learn. Especially when everyone was staring at me. I got a job working for a news company and I wrote a gossip column. Wasn't exactly what I wanted to do with my life, but it pays well and that's what's important. Jughead got a job at a gas station somewhere on the southside for a couple months whilst he finishes the final draft of his book so he can hand it in to a publisher. We had managed to avoid my mom for the first few weeks that I had escaped, but I finally ran into her at Pop's. She acted as if she had no idea who I was, but I knew she did. I could see it in her eyes.

Jughead POV

I had bags of groceries in my arms as I trudged my way up to the apartment. I opened the door, and I heard Betty throwing up violently in the bathroom. I dropped the bags and ran straight to the bathroom. She was kneeling at the toilet. I gently held her hair and rubbed my hand in circles on her back.

"Hey Juggie." She whispered.

"Hey Betty." I whispered back. "How are you feeling?"

"Terrible." She muttered.

"Only 2 months left." I sighed. "2 months until we're parents." 

"I'm scared." She mumbled.

"So am I, but we got this. We'll be the exact opposites of our parents." I grinned. She grinned to.