The outside world || 15

Betty POV

It had been a month and a half since I was locked up here. I had been outside a few times in the first week, but then I got locked up here in this bunker like area. Even though it was only 10 weeks, my clothes were already sitting very tightly*. I often found myself rubbing my stomach. I needed to escape. Not just for me, but also for my baby. I won't let the nuns take it away from me. Even though it's very early on, my love for my child is strong. I've even thought of baby names. I'm that positive that I'll escape. Cheryl can. Why can't I?

Jughead POV

Waiting for the sun was like sitting in front of a pot and waiting for it to boil. I actually went to school. I thought it would help pass the time. I hadn't really been since Betty was locked up, I was more focused on getting her out. I had to. When the final bell for the day went, I picked up my things, and ran out the classroom door. I only stopped when I heard someone frantically calling my name.

"Jughead!" I heard a feminine voice call from behind me. I turned around and saw Veronica trying to run after me, but her heels were slowing her down. I stopped running, and faced Veronica. 

"Look Jughead." She panted. "Betty's locked up at the sisters." 

"Cheryl and Toni already told me." I said with annoyance. I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"She's still there because of me." She whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked out of confusion.

"When we were rescuing Cheryl, Cheryl told us we needed to get Betty. I was still mad at her for ditching me in the election I told Cheryl we didn't have time." She whispered. Anger was flowing through me. I turned around, and ran as fast as I could, leaving Veronica in the hallway.

A/N: * is there for a reason...

Figure it out...