I'll be there || 9

Jughead POV

Polly and I drove over to the Sisters, even though it was broad daylight. We parked right out the front, even though there was no parking space. I ran out of the car, and grabbed the ladder from the bush. I ran as fast as I could to the building and put it at the bottom of Betty's window. I climbed as if my life depended on it. I knocked on her window, and waited. I kept on knocking but nothing was happening. Finally, I saw a face, but it wasn't Betty's. The girl screamed, and I climbed down the ladder. 

"Betty's not there!" I screamed at Polly. I ran, I abandoned the ladder, and kept on running. I felt someone grab my arm, and pulled me towards the building. A man in white was gripping my arm. I was brought to a room with a large cross on the wall. I was locked inside. I pounded on the door until it finally opened, revealing Alice.

"You'll never find her. Once she gives birth I'll be shipping her off to where ever." She hissed in my ear. 

Betty POV

I was following a large group of people and we were being led to the room at the end of the corridor. There were large metal tubs with water. 

"Wash your clothes." The nun instructed. We all had our other uniforms ready to be washed. I hadn't been let out of my new room. The corridor had paint peeling and scratched up doors. I dropped the clothes into the basin, careful to not let water splash out. I rubbed my clothes carefully. I hadn't really payed attention to my surroundings. I looked to my side, and I saw someone that looked familiar.

"Cheryl?" I whispered.