Limb from limb || 13

A/N: As April is Sexual Assault awareness month I decided to include a chapter referencing it. This chapter will contain SA but not a very detailed description. If this is triggering please skip. There will be a few references later down the track but if you skip this chapter it will still make sense. 

Betty POV

I was let out of my room to wash my things again. I checked every door to try and find Cheryl's name but was unsuccessful. In the room there were the same metal tubs, but no Cheryl. I felt a chill run down my spine as I thought of the worst possible situations. I dropped the pile of clothes in the tub, sending water to splash all over me. Everyones head turned towards me. After a few seconds, everyone looked away. Everyone except for the man in white. He continued to stare at me. I began to wash my clothes. Rubbing the fabric together. I looked up, and the man began to walk towards me. I quickly looked down and felt my stomach drop. I rubbed my clothes harder. I looked up, and he was right in front of me.

"I need you to come with me." He whispered, and put his hand on my back. I tried to shrug it off, but he had a firm grip. I was scared he would try to hurt me, so I walked out of the room with him. Once we were out of the view of others, he pressed his lips against mine. I tried to push him off, but he wouldn't stop. He put his tongue in my mouth. He finally released me. 

"I like pregnant girls." He whispered in my ear. I felt his hands on me. They were on my shoulders, but they slowly made their way down my front. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong. I managed to slap him when he got to my hips. I ran to the end of the corridor, but the door was locked. I pounded on the door, desperate to be heard as the he walked up behind me. 

A/N: I understand that this chapter was really dark so I'm really sorry. I hoped you enjoyed it, and thank you so much for making this story reach 1K reads!