The door in || 16

Jughead POV

As soon as the sun set, I hopped on my motorcycle. I followed the route Toni sent to me and I pulled up to the side of an old decaying building. I walked around the side, but saw nothing, until I saw a faint door outline. I ran over to it, and pried the door open. Inside, I saw a slim walkway, but once I turned on my flash light I saw an assortment of multicoloured wires. I knew as soon as I touched one, my entire body would fry. I could see the flashes of electricity come from the wires. I turned to have my back and front facing the wires so I could walk on my side. There was light and the end of the hallway. I kept on walking, and I finally got to the end. When I got to the end, I was greeted by a corridor with lots of closed doors with diamond cutouts. They all had a slip of paper with names. I looked at every door, and couldn't find Betty's name. I walked into another corridor. This corridor had several doors open, but the rooms were empty. I carefully looked at each door, when I finally found Betty's room. I heard a large group of footsteps approaching, I quickly ran inside the room, and hid under the bed. Betty walked in with a pile of clothes in her arms.She tossed them on the floor next to her bed, and sat on her bed. The springs sunk down and I could feel them on my back, they weren't hurting, but I could feel them. I then heard a light sobbing. 

Betty POV

I walked into my room with a pile of wet washing. I tossed it on the floor, and could feel the tears falling down my face. I sat on my bed, and pulled my knees into my chest. I started to sob quietly to avoid the nuns from hearing anything. Then I heard something moving under my bed. My first thought was a rat. I quickly got off the bed. I took a deep breath and looked underneath. I was surprised when I didn't see a furry little creature in the corner. I was beyond happy when I saw my beautiful man hiding in my room.

"Hey Betts." He whispered.