Help me faster || 7

Jughead POV

It was 3:46 AM when Polly called again. I stumbled in the dark to find my phone.

"Okay, Jug, I'm here. I'll meet you a Pop's at 8." She yawned and hung up. I fell back onto the bed, and slept. I woke up at 7:45, and got dressed. I ran out of the trailer, and ran all the way to Pop's. My dad was already working, and Polly was sitting in a booth. I slid down in front of her, and noticed that her cheeks were tear stained. 

"Are you okay?" I asked hesitantly. 

"Yeah." She sighed. "I'm just worried about her." 

"Don't worry, we'll get her out of there." I whispered uncertaintly.

Betty POV

I looked out of the window again. In the daylight, it didn't look so high. 

Do I stay? Or Do I go?

Go! My mind screamed at me. I used the chair, and smashed it against the window. It sent glass hurdling everywhere. I could hear footsteps running towards the door. I took the leap of faith, and I jumped.

Jughead POV

"Do you know she's pregnant?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah, Archie called me and told me everything." She explained. But a smile crept over her lips.

"Congratulations though." She added. 

"What are we going to do when we get her out?" I asked. She took a deep breath.

"I was thinking about taking her back to San Fransisco with me. But, your her boyfriend and the babies father." She sighed. "Unless you would want to come?" 

"It's worth a thought." I suggested. 

Betty POV

I hit the floor and rolled. Pain was flying around through my nerves. I got up and ran. Nothing felt broken, but my ankle was hurting. I ran as fast as I could. I could hear people running behind me, but I knew if I could reach Jughead's trailer, that I would be safe. I ran faster and faster. I had almost crossed the edge of the property. I was just about to pass the sign, when I felt something jab into the neck. I felt numb and fell to the floor. I could feel my conciousness draining out of me just like my freedom, and my eyes closed.