cotton candy(thirteen)

Y/n's pov.

In the car we pretty much just talked and listened to music.

We arrived at the carnival after 30 minutes of driving. As we got out of the car I remembered that I haven't put the flower crown onto Awsten's hair.
"Hey Awsten. Turn around!" I say and as he turns to face me I put the flower crown onto his purple hair.
"Aww you look cute." I say and he takes out his phone and looks at himself.

"Omg y/n! I love it!" he said and hugged me.
"Of course." I said back and he stopped hugging me.
"Soo what do you want to do?" he asked.
"Let's get cotton candy!" I exclaimed. I sounded like a little kid, but yeah I just love cotton candy.

"Sure, and after that the fareswheel." Awsten said and went to get cotton candy. When he came back I was panicking, because I'm afraid of heights!
"Umm Awsten.... I'm.. Kinda... Afraid of heights..." I finally said and he smirked.

"Well you won't be because you have me!" he said proudly and I laughed eating the cotton candy.

I'm dreading to go on the fareswheel. I just hope that I won't freak out. As we got in I was almoust sitting on Awsten's lap and he noticed that.
"Y/n you don't have to be afraid." he said and I thought he was saying that because of the height. But then he said "If you want to sit on my lap you don't have to be so shy!".

He was laughing his ass off as I blushed like a strawberry.
"I hate you." I said under my breath.
"No, you love me." Awsten said and I just stuck my tongue out.
And the fareswheel started to move.

As it was kinda sudden I jumped onto Awsten and he smirked.
"Well you sure as fuck aren't shy." he said while holding me and I blushed even harder this time. Why do I even try with him?

Soon we got to the top and it stopped.
"Omg this is sooo cliche." I said and Awsten laughed and asked "Why is it cliche?". I have him a you-know-what-I-mean look and he laughed again. Cute.

The sun was already starting to set and it was 6 pm. I was looking at the sky still sitting on Awsten and it was quite comfortable.
"You know, I meet one of my best friends here. But we aren't friends anymore, she is such a bitch now." I said still looking at the sunset. And then I looked at Awsten.

"Well maybe you should call it 'the place where our first kiss was'." Awsten said and before I could realize what he said his lips were on mine.

It was simply perfect. Our lips just seemed to belong together and I felt sparks. Now this is cliche.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger I guess... But yeah that was kinda unexpected. And I know how cliche this is but I wanted to write something like that. Anyway in the next part they'll go star gazing. Also, yes I love cotton candy.😅
-Spooky💜