not again(thirty five)

Y/n's pov.

I finally graduated! Well that was last week and now I can do whatever the hell I want to do. Anywho right now I'm sitting on the couch in my and Awsten's house.

"Hey y/n, we are going to California tomorrow morning." Awsten said casually as he sat next to me.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked him and his eyes went wide.
"I didn't tell you a week ago?" He asked and I shaked my head, no.

"Well you better pack your things." he said and got up as the cats were meowing. Oh god, that means flying with a plane again. I got up and went into our bedroom. I took out my suitcase and put in a bunch of random clothes, mostly black skinny jeans, oversized shirts, and lots of sweaters. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and dryed my hair.

I got back into the bedroom and Awsten was already in bed.
"Finally! Come and cuddle with me." Awsten said and padded the bed for me to come lay down.
"Okay, you know I'll never say no to cuddling with you." I said and layed down under the covers.

"Are you excited?" Awsten asked me and I nodded.
"I have a felling that you are going to do something while we will be there." I said honestly and he smiled.
"Yup, you have no idea on what I'm planning." he said and I smiled. Soon we both fell asleep.

Time skip to 6 am

I woke up to the sound of Awsten's alarm. And he turned it off.
"Good morning." he said softly and pecked my lips. I smiled.
"Morning." I replied as I got up.
I.went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and Awsten joined me.

After I put on some black sweatpants and a grey shirt. As for my hair it was in a simple bun.
Awsten on the other hand wore, ripped skinny jeans and a big sweater.
I walked to him and messed up his hair a bit. He looked at me with a are-you-kidding-me look and I giggled.
"You look cute like this." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled.

We got to the airport and waited about 10 minutes. And soon we were on our way to California. And as the ritual goes I was holding Awsten's hand while he was looking out the window. I can't wait to see what he is planning.
.
.
.
.
Any ideas on what the suprise is?
Also this is kinda shorter than usual, but it's just a quick update. Also there may be 4 parts left. Ugh I love writing this but all things come to an end.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜