Mrs. Knight 2(thirty eight)

Y/n's pov.

I looked back at Awsten He was smiling as well. But there was still a bit of anxiety and nervousness in his eyes.
"I love you." I tell him, without even questioning my thoughts. It was true I loved him.
"I love you too. And I would like to give the whole world to you. For God's sake, I want to give you the.whole universe and all the parallel universes." Awsten said and I chuckled a bit. He is just soo adorable.

I looked up at the sky again. The moon was full and bright, while the stars just filled the empty spaces around. It was really beautiful.
"Y/n." I heard Awsten say and I looked at him again.
"Listen there is something I would like to ask you." he added and I nodded.as a sign to go ahead and ask.

"We have known each other for about 7 months and been together for the about the same time. There was something different about you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You seemed like a.cute little emo kid, but I saw much more than that. I saw a beautiful person in every possible and plausible way. From your personality to the way you express yourself and dress. Every single thing is beautiful to me. And most importantly I fell in love with you. And not only do I love you, but I am in love with you. I'm in love with everything about you! And this probably sounds so ducking cliche, but there is a difference between loving someone, and being in love with someone. And there are no words to describe it, you can only feel the difference. But you and me never quite fit in anywhere. In fact we don't fit in at all." he said and my eyes were already tearing up

He got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. Is he really going to...
"Y/n y/l/n will you give me the honor of calling you Mrs. Knight and marry me?" he asked and opened the small box to reveal a beautiful black and peach ring. He put it onto my ring finger and I would be sobbing Fri happines at this point but I'm surprisingly just smiling like crazy.
"Yes! Of course I'll marry you, and yes you can call me Mrs. Knight." I agreed, as if my reaction wasn't enough.

Awsten out his hands into my waist and picked me up and started spinning me around.
"Awsten stop, I'll get dizzy." I said while laughing as he was kind of ticking me.
"Ugh fine. But just because I love you." he said as he put me down.
"O my god y/n. Now I can brag to the guys about getting a fiance." Awsten said overly excited.
"Yeah yeah didn't they already know that you'll do this?" I said and laughed a bit.

"Yeah..." he said and we both smiled. But soon our expressions changed.
"Shit we are probably getting spammed right now." I said.
"You always read my mind." Awsten said and.we both chuckled.

We stayed there for an hour and.the.we.went back to the hotel. This was literally the.best day of my life. Damn you Awsten Knight, but you madee call madly in love with you.
.
.
.
.
It's not over yet😏. Still got one more chapter to write... And thenq it's over.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜