take her to the moon(fourteen)

Awsten's pov.

I actually kissed her and she kissed back. This is all real, but I feel like it's all a dream. But it isn't I'm actually kissing the girl I adore.

Our lips parted and she slightly blushed and I just smiled.

When we got off the fareswheel it was already 7 pm. The moon was out and the stars were shining beautifully. I decided to take y/n to a small park but she had no idea where we were going.

Y/n's pov.

Awsten took me to a small park, there were almost no people and it was nice an quite. Sudenly Awsten laid down into the grass and he pulled me along with him.

The stars looked beautiful and the moon was full. It looked amazing.
Suddenly Awsten pulled me closer to him and I looked at him, he smiled.

After a while of watching the sky We started talking.
"Have you ever wanted to take somebody to the moon?" I asked him still looking up, but then I looked at him. His eyes were closed, he looked so blissful.
"Yes." he finally answered and I asked him "Who?". He opened his eyes and shifted so that he was in his side facing me.

"I haven't before, but then I meet this really clumsy girl who brightened my day. And now I want to take her there." he said and smiled a little.
"That girl sure is lucky." I said and shruged a little bit.

"Yeah she is really special and beautiful and funny... And I'm looking at her right now." he said and I got onto my side and looked at him. We got closer to each other and the space between us started to close. And our lips meet once again.

It was a sweet and warm kiss. One that could make the whole world stop. And when it ended I kissed him again. We pulled closer and his hands were on my waist while mine were wrapped around his neck. We were like two teenagers in their first date. After a while we had to stop and get air. I looked at my phone and it was already 9 pm.

We got up and Awsten took my hand.
"I don't want his to be over. The night is still young." he said.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked him and he smiled.
"Let's get ice cream!" he said in a childish voice and I agreed.

We ended up walking to an ice cream shop and Awsten decided to get us a large milkshake with two straws.
"Why do you have to be soo cliche?" I asked him as he took a picture of me.
"Because you love it." he said and gigled a bit.
"I do." I mumbled but he noticed. And started teasing me.
"I knew it! You may act like you don't like romantic and cliche things, but you do!" he said and I just laughed and agreed with him.

After that we walked around the city and ended up sitting on a bench and talking.
"I've been meaning to ask you something." Awsten said and I looked at him.
"Umm would you... Maybe.... He my.... Girlfriend?" he finally asked and I started to scream inside my head. Omg.
"Only if you'll be my boyfriend." I said and he giggled and asked "Soo it's a yes?".
I smiled and said "Of course.".

This might have been the best day of my life.
.
.
.
.
Yes, I am aware that this is very cliche, but it kinda had to be. However thanks for reading. Next part will be Geoff and Otto fangirling.
-Spooky💜