What if...(thirty three)

Y/n's pov.

I has about two weeks till graduation. I can't wait to finish collage. I'll have to find a job or something though. I'm majoring in arts and photography and I would love to be a professional photographer one day.

As I was laying my couch and looking at Edgar who was continuously trying to scratch the couch. I looked at my phone and noticed that I got a message.

Awsten💕: hey jelly bean

Awsten💕: can you come to the park near your apartment around 6 pm?

Me: sure I'll see you there!

And then my brain wouldn't shut up.
Why does he want you to meet?
He will probably break up with you.
You just follow him like a lost puppy.
Why is he even with you?
"Shut up!" I finally told myself.

It was around five thirty so I put on some black jeans and a peach colored sweater. I also put my hair into a messy bun. And I headed out. The anxiety got worse with every step. Finally I arrived.

I sat down on the first bench. There were not a lot of people, actually people came here very rarely. I looked up and saw a nervous Awsten walking towards me.

"Hi!" I said and he smiled.
"Hey!" he said as he sat down next to me. He kissed my cheek and I slightly blushed.
"Soo why did you want to meet?" I asked him looking at my hands, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Yeah... Umm how do I put it?" he said and I got even more nervous. He stood up and looked at me.
"I'm gonna get something from my car, I'll be right back." he said before running off.
I just looked at the sky it was very beautiful today, the clouds seemed very fluffy and nicely shaped. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I got a text.

Otto added Geoff to conversation.

Otto: soooo y/n did Awsten tell you?

Geoff: yeah! Did he?

Me: he went to his car to get something...

Otto: he is gonna sing you a song

Geoff: I knew it

Otto: "He's a poet and you know it."

Me: I don't understand anything right now...

Geoff: you will soon

Geoff: btw I'm adding Jawn

Geoff added Jawn to conversation.

Jawn: did he do it?

Otto: no he's gonna sing her a song

Jawn: that's adorable bye!

Geoff: good luck!

I put my phone back into my pocket and Awsten came back. He had a guitar, Otto was right...
Awsten sat down next to me and started playing the guitar.

(Sidenote I actually wrote this "song" except that I changed some parts to fit the story)

"What if the whole world came crashing down,
Would you still be by my side?

What if I have a really bad argument,
Would you suport my statement?

Would you still love me,
If I did something incredibly stupid?

Would you say that you are in love with me, or just love me?

The deal is that you and me,
We don't quite fit in anywhere.
We have our own little world,
Just you and me.

Now before I end this song,
There's one more thing I want to know.
What if I asked you to come and move in with me?"

He sang and as he finished the song I was smiling like an idiot.
"Soo what is your answer?" he asked me while bitting his lip, he was obviously nervous.
"Ummm... YES!" I finally said and he hugged me.
"I'm in love with you." he said and I smiled again.
"I thing I might be in love with you as well." I said and we spend the.rest of the evening walking around town and talking.
.
.
.
.
This is a longer one, because I can't sleep. And yes, I actually wrote that "song" I just changed it a little to fit the story.
Hope you like it and thanks you for reading!
-Spooky💜